CHP:-19

I am very happy with ur response guys and so is a bonus chp for all of u enjoy reading it.....

In morning everyone met at breakfast table including raj he occupied the seat beside anika before shivaay could sit as on other side arnav was sitting nxt to anika so no option left shivaay sat opposite to anika while raj smirked.
All couples were sitting opposite each other..

Mallika-arnav
Anika-shivaay
Gauri-omkara
Bhavya-rudra

Mallika got mischeiveous idea she rubbed her foot on arnav leg(guys understand as here i could nt get proper word) due to this arnav chocked his food and started coughing anika gave him water.while arnav gave deadly glare to mallika.malika chuckeled seeing his condition.

Now it was mallikas turn to choke food as arnav the same.And with this teasings ,laughing all set to move to visit nxt place that was..

All went their they had lot of fun seeing diffrent types of animals and birds they returned all tired near 7pm back at penthouse but 2 people were much excited they were arnav and mallika

All went their they had lot of fun seeing diffrent types of animals and birds they returned all tired near 7pm back at penthouse but 2 people were much excited they were arnav and mallika.Yes both had decided to confess their feelings to each other but they did not know how so they both went to their respective best friends arnav to shivaay and mallika to anika.

In shivaay room their was knock on door..

Shivaay-come in.

Arnav entered in-shivay r u free rightnow i want to talk to u .

Shivaay -yaa im free all ok na nothing serious naa bro?

Arnav-no i just ....

In anika room..

Mallika entered as door was open she asked anika -r u free i want to talk to u.

Anika -yaa cme,so tell me whats it.

Other side.....

Arnav -i love mallika and i want to propose her.

Anika room...

Anika-r u telling true (she hugged her) u want to propose bhai,wow.

Other side...

Shivaay-so whats the problem.

.............
Mallika-but how should i propose him give me idea.

.........
Shivaay-bro take her to beach area set up a date and propose her.

............
Mallika-thats great idea.

........
Arnav-thats great ,thankyou bro(hugged him).

........
Anika-dont worry i'll take help of shivaay and set up date at beach ,kk.

Mallika-ty so much anika( with tight hug).

Anika-actually my brothers choice is best(blushed) but after that we will have a party.

......
Arnav-kk bro and haa dont tell anyone except anika as u r going to take her help.