CHP:- 43

Here u go enjoy reading and plzzz do comment..😉

Person-mam, ragini mam

No response and smiling like idiot.

Person-mam(shaking her)..ragini mam

Ragini came back to sense..

Yes guys ragini was day dreaming😝😝😝😝 till now.
(Chp 42 was all dream sequence of ragini .)

Ragini was shocked that it was her dream but still had smirked as anika name and fame would be destroyed.

Person- mam apne jaisa kaha tha ho gaya humne anika mam ke designer dresses jo iss event mein launch karne vali thi voh destroy kar diye.

Ragini-very good,here is ur payment.

Ragini pov..

Ab asli maaza aayga .....anika get ready to loose.

Their anika s manager came to them...

Manager- Anika mam their is big problem..plzz cme with me.

Anika-what happened?

Manager-mam plzz come..

All youngsters went behind anika and were shocked to see all designer dresses scattered here and their and torn and some were wet.

All were speechless while anika was normal.

Arnav-How did it happen and who did it?

Arnav to manager-i want cctv photage right now who dared to mess with us.

Shivaay-but ab kya kare anika turn is nxt and this dresses mein kuch karta hoon.

Anika-no need of that shivaay and bhaiya plzz dont take tension.

Arnav-anika r u in ur senses this event is ur dream and now all this mess how it will be ok.

Anika-bhai i said naa u all plzz go and enjoy fashion event i'll take care of it.

Shivaay-but anika..

Anika-no if's and but's plzz guys trust me mein sab samvhal loongi..u guys go.

Arnav-as u say..but take care haa...

All went outside and anika smirked...

Anika called someone-all ready?

Person-yes mam as u said

Anika-good (cut the call)
And the game begins..

In event..

Host- so now its time for most famous fashion designers launch that is Miss Anika.

All applauded while ragini smirked and victory smile while obros and raizadas were worried..

And the lights of stage got dim...and

and