CHP:-38

Enjoy reading guys.....💕

At unknown place...

Person(on call)-aise kaise bach gaie maine tumse kaha tha ke i want anika singh raizada dead.

Ek baat batao voh kaun se hospital mein hai.

Other person-city hospital

Person-vaha jaake uska kam tamam kar do..kaise bhi.

Other person-kk boss.

In hospital...

All youngsters were sitting beside anika laughing ,chatting and joking.
Shivaay and arnav were busy in knowing person behind the attack.

Arnav-commissioner sir maine aap ko kaha hai mujhe kisi bhi halat mein vo admi chaihe jisne anika ko maarne ki koshish ki..i want that bloody damn..(angry).

Commissioner- i understand mr.raizada our police force is trying their best and yes we are sending some officers for ur family security that will guard u 24/7.

Arnav-ty..

On other hand an unknown person entered the hospital he changed himself in disguise of doctor.

In anika ward...

All went outside as it was time for anika dressing.
After that nurse came out anika closed her eyes for sometime and all pretended that she slept but in reality not.

All youngsters went home except shivaay and arnav.

The unknown person entered anika's ward he saw her sleeping so he went inside slowly and took a pillow and pressed it in anika's face.
Anika was shocked she tried to get rid of it but slowly she lacked oxygen she was struggling her hands where drip was attached was seprated due to force she was stuggling for her life she was banging her legs her hand was searching for something...

Their shivay had went to freshen up while arnav went outside as he had to attend call.

Shivaay-why i am feeling restless?
Why i think something is wrong?
I think anika is in danger,she needs me.
He runs towards her ward.

Their anika stomach wound has open causing high blood to flow she is in pain .

Anika slowly stop stuggling her eyes are closing..

Their shivaay open door with thud and is shock to see a man trying to kill anika.
He immediately grab hold of his collar and beat him blue and black.

Till then arnav arrives he shock to see shivaay beating a person.

Their anika starts breathing heavily both shivaay and arnav panik.they immediately call doctor.
Doctor tell them to move outside as patient is critical.

Shivaay and arnav could nt believe as also with their presence someone tried to kill her and they could nt protect her.

Doctor came out..
Arnav-how is my sister doctor?

Doctor-we cannot say anything patient is very critical she has lost lot of blood due to once again bleeding of her wound.
And also she has lack of oxygen in her body we will try our best.

Arnav-(with rage) u have to save her u dont know me i can shut ur hospital in seconds(holding doctor collar) i want her safe.

Shivaay calming down him and apologize to doctor.

Doctor is scared but still he said he can understand and went inside.

Arnav fall thud on his knees and cried heavily-shivaay today i failed as a brother i could nt protect her,i'm very bad she is here just because of me i am nt good brother.

Shivaay(with tears)-no arnav isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai,galti meri bhi hai ,mein anika ko protect nahi kar paya.

Later doctor said she is out of danger but now she needs extra care little stress will be dangerous for her.
They thanked doctor.

Both arnav and shivaay went inside and sat beside unconciouss anika.
Arnav took her hand in his and said..

Arnav-i'm sry princess as a brother i failed i could nt protect u plzz forgive me. Tears made their way from his eyes and fall on anika cheek she slowly gained consciousness.

Anika-bhai

Arnav hugged her tightly and cried he said sorry to her.

Anika-(with tears) bhai its nt ur fault why r u guilty,and dare if u cry i'll nt talk to u (cute angry pout) .

Arnav chuckled and said-kk my jhasi ki rani,u rest i'll be back talking with doctor.

Arnav left only shivaay and anika were their.
Anika knew shivaay was their so she did nt face him and kept her face on other side.

Shivaay-abhi tak naaraz ho,aapne billu ko maaf nahi karogi.

Anika-kyu aaye ho yaha purane zakhm par namak chidakne.

Shivaay-taking her hands in his-i'm sry anika(tears flowing) plzz mujhe maaf kar do tum mujhe koi bhi punishment do lekin baat karna maat chodo.

Anika(tears)-ab baat karne ko bacha hi kya hai mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay-anika plzz aisa mat kar dard hota hai yaha par(pointing towards heart).

Anika-tumhe kab se yaha (heart) dard hone laga kyuki shivaay singh oberoi dil se nahi dimaag se soochta hai.

Shivaay-jab se tum mujhse door chali gai,tabse jab tumne hamare beech sab khatam kar diya.

Anika-khatam hamne kiya tha ya aapne ,galti hamari thi yaa apki..ap toh humse profit ke liye dosti rakhi thi naa.

Shivaay-(very guilty)-jab tum gai naa sab adhoora lagne laga meine tumhe bohot miss kiya anika ..plzz mujhe maaf kar do..(tears fall on anika hand) .

Anika is shocked to see shivaay crying she wipes his tears and say-mujhe thoda wakt chaihe shivaay.

Shivaay was happy as she called him shivaay -anika jitni jaldi ho sake mujhe maaf kardena tumhari chupi mujhse sehen nahi hoti.

Anika-sjivaay hame neend aa rahi hai aap jake rst kar lijeye.

She was sleepy due to medicine effect.
she drifted into deep slumber and shivaay covered her with blanket gave her forehead kiss and setteled on near by couch and driffted into deep slumber.

Precap:-will anika give punishment to shivaay?

Will she forgive him so easily?

Do vote and comment plzz guys.....💕😁😉