CHP:-40

Enjoy reading guys..💕

Anika was taken back to raizada mansion.
Nobody would leave her for a minute some or other was their to take care of her.
Arnav and Shivaay worked from home.

In evening...

All youngsters came to see anika.

All went inside anikas room.
Rudra was first one to hug her and cry.
(ru and ani had special bond .anika is like elder sister to her is is very emotionally attached to her)

Rudra-(hugged her and cried) anika di u r fine naa..

Anika-rudy kyu ro rahe ho..

Rudra-apko khone ka daar lag gaya tha...mein uusse chodunga nahi jisne apko marne ki koshish ki(angry)

All were shocked to see rudra's angry side till now all had seen his funny ,flirty ,cry baby side but nt this side.

Anika-(wiping his tears and giving him forehead kiss) rudy don't cry see i'm fit and fine ab hum bohot masti karenge.

Rudra smiled.
All asked anika about her health .
Mallika went down to bring juice and snacks for everyone.
She felt dizzy but she ignored.while entering room she fall unconciouss.

Arnav-mallika
Anika-bhabhi..

All got up and shivaay called the doctor.

Doctor-congratulation mr.raizada ur wife is pregnant.

Arnav was on cloud 9 he just hugged shivaay standing beside him.

Shivaay-congrats bro.

Arnav-ty..

Anika-bhaiya congratulation.

Arnav hugged anika
Anika-bhaiya mein bua bane wali hoon aur aap papa.

Arnav rushed inside room to see mallika awake and was blushing.

Arnav-mallika(giving forehead kiss) ty so much,i love u.

Mallika-i love u too.

All others were aww..
(They decided to tell this goid news elders once they return from trip)

All congratulated arnav and mallika and left them alone to spend some quality time.

Youngsters now were sitting in anika room chatting,enjoying,cracking jokes.
After sometime arnika joined them.
All youngsters had night out plan today so all decided to watch movie.

Rudra-girls and boys today we r going to watch horror movie that is conjuring 2.

Gauri-hey shankarji bhoot ki movie...

Om-chill gauri mein hoon naa..
Gauri smiled.

Movie started all were sitting couple wise
Shivika
Arnika
Gaurika
Ruvya

Movie started shivika were nt at all scared seeing movie.
While gauri hid her face during horror scene .
Mallika closed her eyes and caught hold of arnav hand.
Rudra was fatu of all he used to hid his face behind cusion or behind bhavya.
Till the time movie finished all had slept.

Rudra on floor,mallika on arnav shoulder(like hugging each other)
Anika and shivaay on bed beside each other.
Om sleeping on gauris lap...

Anika woke up at night as she was feeling thirsty.

Anika-paani bhi khatam ho gaya ,pyas lagi hai.
Ek kam karti hoon kitchen mein jaake paani peke aati hoon.
Slowly she got down from bed and with small steps she reached kitchen..she had pain at stomach area due to stiches,with difficulty she picked glass and drank water.

Their shivaay got up and did nt find anika on other side he paniked.

Shivaay-anika kaha chali gai itni raat ko,kai usse kuch..no shivaay yahi kahi hogi ..
Saying this he went in search of anika.

Their anika thought to go out for some fresh air so she slowly walked outside and went towards gardern and sat on bench admiring moons and stars..with cool breeze flowing..she did nt know when sleep overtook her and she slept their.

Their shivaay was worried and panicked nt finding anika anywhere.
Shivaay went towards hall in search of anika he found main gate open so he went outside and saw anika sleeping in sitting position on bench.
He sighed in relief.
He took her in his arms and made her way to guest room so that others sleep is not disturbed he laid her on bed covering her with duvet and he also slept beside her on nearby couch holding her hand.

In morning..
Anika woke up to find shivaay beside her sleeping holding her hand.she was touched by her caring gesture. She runned her hands through his hair with small smile on her face.

She slowly got up from bed taking her hand away and nt disturbing his sleep she went to freshen up.

Shivaay woke up and saw empty bed he heared noise of running water from washroom and understood anika has went for bath.
He made his way out of room and went to anika room to wake all sleepy heads and later all went to their respective home.

Precap:-fashion week

New guy/girl in shivika life.

Do vote and coment guys.