CHP:- 75

Enjoy reading guys..and i am very happy with ur alls respose ty for much love and support..❤❤

Princess aaj tumne mujhe bohot bada esaan kiya hai ..tysm meri beti ko iss duniya mein laya hai u saved both my daughter and my wife's life tysm jaan i love u princess said arnav and hugged her tightly and gave her forehead kiss.

Bhaiya this is nt fair aap mujhe ty bol ke paraya kar rahe ho i will nt talk to u she made cute angry face with pout.

Arnav smiled and shivaay chuckled.

Sry princess holding his both ears and making puppy face anika melted seeing it and hugged him bhaiya i'm so happy mein bua ban gai yeah...

Shivaay went near anika and hugged her and said congrats anika u did it u r standing on ur legs...tab anikabke dimag ki baati jalli.. Oh bete ki..i can walk ..said anika with tears. Shivaay now i can run ..i'm fine she jumped in her place making all of them happy with tears.
Shivaay caught hold of her shaant meri jhasi ki rani..i have called doctor he would be coming to see u and little princess.

Baby's photo...

Doctor arrived and checked baby and declared she is absolutely healthy and fine

And also anika legs are fine but she has to continue exercise for 2 more weeks.

Today their was happiness in Raizada Mansion....

All came to know about this good news...
All youngsters and oberoi family came to meet mallika and little princess.

All blessed them with gifts and good wishes.

Everybody plzz have attention here today its just a get together between oberoi and raizada family but tommorrow i will be name ceremony of our princess and also one imp announcement so u all are invited tommorrow.

All elders were sitting in hall and chit-chatting.

While youngsters were in arnika's room fighting with each other to whom will take baby in his/her arms and play with her.

O mein sabse chota hu mujhe princess ko uthane do mein usse lunga pehle said rudra.

No rudy i will take baby in my arms first said bhavya.

Noo aap dono harahaireke peeche ho jao i will take this cute chiraiya in my arms first said gauri.

No mein tum sab se bada hu so i will take princess first.

Saying this all started to quarrel and shivika and Arnika were standing watching this and face palmed themselves.

Due to noise baby started to cry all got tensed while anika just ran and took her in her arms and started singing lullubaby she stopped crying and had beautiful smile on her face all were surprised to see while Arnika nad shivaay knew the reason of such bonding.

Aww my baby..my cutiepie....u r good girl right said anika ...baby was smiling and seeing this scene all were Aww.

Slowly baby slept and anika kept her back in cradel softly and turned towards all of them.

Didi aapne toh princess ko fatak se chup karadiya said rudra.

Kyuki inka rishta hi kuch gehra hai said arnav side hugging her.

In night...

Today first time all had peacefull sleep (shivaay,arnav,anika)

(Shivaay and all other had returned back to OM.)

But it did nt last for sometime as baby started crying due to which Arnika and anika got up.

Mallika took baby in her arms and tried to make her laugh and stop crying aww my princess kya hua aapko kyu ro rahi hoo chup ho jao said mallika.

But she was crying continuesely also arnav took her in his arms and tried to shuu..her but she cried more.

Hearing baby crying anika just ran to Arnika room.

Bhaiya -bhabhi why princess is crying so much said anika worridely.

I dont know anika she is continusely crying chup hone ka naam hi nahi le rahi hai said mallika having slight tears in her eyes.

I'll call doctor said arnav picking up phone.

Bhai wait i know whats the problem no need to call doctor said anika.

Bhabhi princess is hungry she needs milk said anika mallika understood ...she feed the baby and in no time she stopped crying and then slept.

Anika kissed baby forehead and wished anika good night and went back to room and drifted into deep slumber.

I hope u all liked chp..

Precap:- baby's name ceremony and announcement.

Do vote and comment guys.