CHP:- 71

Sry guys could nt update yesturday .

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤

After 2 days anika was taken back home to raizada mansion.
She was nt able to walk due to fracture in her both legs. Shivaay lifted her and took her to her room.

He made her rest and came out of room in hall where all were very tensed about what doctor told.

Flashback..

In Hospital..

I'm sry mr.raizada but apki behen ke legs ke bone mein crack ho gaya hai it will take very long time to get heal but..said doctor.

But what doctor asked arnav.

We r nt sure that with medical help we could fully heal her but it can also be possible that she would never be able to walk again said doctor.

What said both shivaay and arnav being being shocked.

Flashback over...

I hope anika didi jaldi theek ho jaye said rudra.

She has to be fine we will contact best doctor for her in world said shivaay.

Yes my sister is strong but sgivaay if she comes to know she would be broken said arnav.

Guys we will nt reveal anything about this to her we will behave with her normally and will motivate her...she needs us said shivaay.

All nodded.

Whole day youngsters were with anika in her room they would laugh ,chat with her to make her feel happy though anika was smiling but not through her heart which shivaay could easily see in her eyes.

Shivaay told everyone to leave room as anika needs rest all left while anika tried sleeping but sleep was far away from her eyes.

At night 2am...

Anika was still awake she was nt getting sleep and she feeled thirsty and the water jug was kept at corner of table so she could nt reach their.

Anika tried to move her legs but she did nt felt any moment in her legs..they were numb.

Anika once again tried but she failed tears started flowing from her eyes thinking she would nt be able to walk again in her life.

She started throwing things in frustration and was shouting hearing this arnav and shivaay came running into room.

(Shivaay decided to stay in RM for anika.)

And they were shocked to see the room and anika throwing everything and shouting.

Princess kya hua why r u...crying asked arnav.

Bhaiya tell me the truth would i be able to walk or not? asked anika.

Both arnav and shivaay were shocked by sudden question of anika.

What r u saying anika ofcourse u will be able to walk said arnav.

But bhaiya my legs have become numb they r not moving also said anika with tears.

Arnav hugged anika and she reciprocated. arnav had tears in his eyes.

Doctor said that u have to rest completely and have medicine daily u will be fine within a month...arnav said lie as he could nt tell her truth.

Anika knew he told her lie as he was nt seeing in her eyes when he was saying this thing.

Before anika could say anything arnav went outside to control his tears by giving excuse that mallika is calling him.

Now only shivika were left alone.

Shivaay came and sat near anika he took her hands in his.

While anika had tears continuesely flowing from her eyes she immediately hugged shivaay and cried her heart out.

Shivaay had tears in his eyes he consoled her by rubbing her back and motivating her that she would be completely fine in few days and would be able to walk.

Anika i have full trust on u ,u will be able to walk but for that u must have trust on yourself ,u are our khidkitod anika she does not have fear of anything she can do anything.

Anika u have to be strong and have faith in youself ..ok..

To which anika nodded and smiled.

Shivaay kissed her forehead and shivaay wiped her tears both were staring each other with pure love and slowly shivaay came closer to her and kissed her...while anika responded to kiss it was gentle kuss full of passion and love both were in diffrent world...shivaay was absorbing her pain through kiss...both broke the kiss breathing heavly and what shivaay said anika nxt made her shocked.

What did shivaay say to anika?

Will anika be able to walk again?

Precap:- kyu batau..😝

If u like chp do vote and comment guys..❤❤❤