CHP:- 76

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤

In morning...

All were running here and there for doing preparation of name ceremony of baby in evening.

All were happy.

In evening...

All guest arrived and also oberois arrived.

Anika was checking last minute preparation .

Arnav and mallika entered with baby in their hands.

Arnav carefully placed princess in cradel and all sat down .
Pandit ji started the pooja and said the baby name should start from letter A or S.

Dadi asked who would keep name for their little princess.

Arnav stood up and said the one who is my angel my jaan and my princess without her effort today i would nt be able to take my princess in my arms .
Without her i would have lost my wife and daughter..tysm anika u r truely our angel and i ould love if princess bua keeps her name.

Anika had tears in her eyes...she just hugged arnav and said i have decided a name for my princess and she just went towards baby and whispered name in her ear to which she smiled broadly and anika stood up taking baby in her arms.

And her name is 'Aanya Arnav Singh Raizada'.

Aanya arnav whispered and had smile on his face.

Its a beautiful name said mallika being happy.

All loved name so dadi said that her name is final that is Aanya Arnav Singh Raizada.

All aplauded and pooja got over.

Elders blessed couple and Anya with gifts and good wishes.

Ladies and Gentelmen i am very happy to share this news with all of u which is regarded to anika.

Anika was surprised...

I'll like to invite my dear friend Shivaay Singh Oberoi and my princess Anika to come here.

Both went and stood beside Arnav.

I'm very happy to declare that my princess Anika Singh Raizada is soon going to get married to Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

(Guys all came to know about mairrage proposal and decided to announce during baby name ceremony)

All applauded while anika was surprised while shivaay knew about it.

All were enjoying party when shivaay by getting chance took anika to her room closing door.

Shivaay aap mujhe yaha kyu le aaye,sab hame dhoonthe honge chaliye said anika and was going when shivaay caught hold of her wrist and turned her.

Shh...kitna bolti ho mein yaha apni hone wali biwi ke saath thoda time spend karne aaya hoon said shivaay winking.

Anika blushed hearing hone wali biwi while shivaay smiled.

Anika tum khidkitod khubsoorat lag rahi ho said shivaay huskily in her ears sending shivers down her spine.

Accha ji said anika encircled her arms around his neck vaise aap bhi aaj kuch jyada hi hot lag rahe hai said anika.

(Some mature content)

Shivaay pulled her closer by waist and took her lips for kiss anika responded to kiss both were in diffrent world exploring their mouth and it was soft yet passionate kiss.

Breaking kiss shivaay pinned anika to wall and swiftly opened pallu.

(Anika was wearing lehnga type dress)

And started giving wet kisses all over neck ,shoulder till clevage while anika was pulling shivaay closer by his hairs and continuesely moaning his name.

Shivaay turned her and now her back was facing him he opened knots with his mouth and started giving kisses on her back and also pressed her skin between his teeth causing her hiss in pain but was soothed by tounge.

Shivaay slowly slid down her blouse till her shoulder and was non stop kissing her.

Anika came back to her senses that all would be searching for them.

She lifted his chin and tried to say something but he captured her lips after lot of struggle she said shivaay we should stop all will be waiting for us common.

Shivay was in no mood but still they both straighten themselves and went back to everyone.

I hoped u liked the chp and not got bored.

Precap:- wedding preparation starts.

Do vote and comment.

And suggest some ideas to make shivika wedding more fun and intresting.

(Guys i like to inform u that all mature content in this book will be written by my friend flora not by me.)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤