CHP:-78

Enjoy reading guys hope u all like it ❤...

Finally the engagement day arrived.

Both shivika were nervous as well as excited for it.

Engagement was going to be held in Raizada Mansion.

No media and no relatives were called it was just between Oberois and Raizadas as per anika's wish.

Oberoi family arrived ...they were welcomed by arnav and other family members.

Shivaay was desperate to see his lady love.

Shivaay outfit 👇

Shivaay kisse dundh rahe ho asked arnav who was busy searching anika

No one,its just decoration are beautiful said shivaay.

Ohh...said arnav surpressing his smile.

Shivaay saw Aanya with Om and Rudra so he went towards her and started playing with her.

He smiled seeing Aanya laughing,giggling.

And he heared sudden noise of anklets(payal) and also his anika senso meter started working.
He turned behind to see angel descending through stairs ..his angel his anika.

Anika had her eyes fix on ground she slowly raised them to meet blue-green colour eyes

Beautiful was word left from shivaay's mouth.

Both had a eyelock while anika blushed seeing shivaay's continuous gaze on her.

Anika stood beside shivaay..while shivaay was continuesely staring at her without blinking eyes.

Anika u r looking khidkitod khoobsurat said shivaay in her ears to which anika blushed.

U r looking hot and charming said anika making shivaay blush.

Agar billu aur billi ki baatein khatam ho gai ho to function shuru kare said arnav with mischievous smile.

Arre bhaiya aise kaise ....isme thoda maaza hona chahiye said rudra.

All were confused wht rudra is saying.
What r u talking about rudy asked om .

Abhi bata ta hoon said rudra.

Yeh aapka test hoga love test said rudra.

Love Test asked shivika.

Yes , isme pehle shivaay bhaiya will be blind folded and their would be diffrent girls standing in a line including anika bhabhi. Bhaiya has to find out which one is bhabhi and then he has to slide ring in her finger and same goes for bhabhi were no of boys will be in a line she has to detect bhaiya and slide ring in his finger said rudra.

Thats nice idea said mallika.

Iss bahane hume pata chal jayga inki takkar ki jodi hai ya nahi said dadi.

No dadi its just mein nahi khelne vala said shivaay.

Dont be such bore shivaay plzz said om.

All requested him and finally he agreed.

I st its Anika bhabhi's turn.

Anika was blindfolded and she was made to stand in front of all boys.

The line was such..

Om
Arnav
Rudra
Shivaay
Tej
Shakti

Anika went in front of om first she touched is hand she did not feel anything nxt arnav and rudra same was with them.
And then she was standing in front of shivaay she took his hands in her and she instantly recognised his touch she smiled and whispered shivaay.

All members were surprised including shivaay.

Anika removed the cloth and she smiled seeing shivaay in front of her all applauded and anika slide ring in his finger.

Now it was shivaay's turn.

Rudra being chantomine blindfolded shivaay and made him stand in front of girls group.

The line was such..

Gauri
Mallika
Bhavya
Janvi
Pinky..

No anika yes, rudra took anika with himself and made her sit on sofa while other surpress their laughter to see tai-tai phiss of shivaay.

Rudra this is nt fair shivaay ko pata bhi nahi hai mein vaha hu said anika pouting.

Bhabhi everything is fair in love and was aur vaise bhi hum dekhna chahate hai ke bhaiya ki ishqbaazi takkar ki hai yaa nahi said rudra.

Now shivaay holded gauri 's hand he did nt feel anika as his senso meter was nt making him feel anika is here but still he continued he reached till janvi but still he could nt feel anika 's presence and last pinky.

Anika yaha pe nahi hai said shivaay making everyone astonished.

Shivaay tujhe kaise pata chala anika yah nahi hai said arnav.

Voh badme bataunga par pehle mujhe batao anika kaha hai said shivaay.

Bhaiya bhabhi yahi hai bass apko unhe doondhna hai said rudra.

This is nt fair rudra this is cheating shivaay whined like child.

Everybody chuckled at his childish behaviour.

Bhaiya zyada DSO banne ki zarrorat nahi hai said rudra.

What is DSO now asked shivaay.

DSO means Desperate Singh Oberoi said rudra while others laughed.

Chal shivaay dundh bhabhi ko said omkara.

Anika was getting impatient little bit she got idea...

Anika started taping her feet which made noise of anklets.

Their shivaay recognised the voice of her anklets he moved to her direction and also his anika senso meter started working.

He moved towards sofa and holded anika's hand and removed blindfold to find her anika smiling.

All cheered and applauded and he slide ring in her finger.

And their was shower of roses on them.

Shivika they took blessings of elders.

After having dinner with some teasing oberois left back to home.

Precap:- 😉😉😉😉

I hope u liked the chp i tried my best to make it intresting.

Do vote and comment guys.❤

Nxt update after 35 comments.