CHP:-9

Hi guys very happy with ur response so here u go with nxt chp.....

After getting freshen up shivaay was sitting near poolside thinking about yesturday night.

Shivaay pov..
Yesturday night was really great the way anika told tht she likes my eyes the way she described it and said truth was like wow how can person be so innocent and beautiful at same time.i was lost in her talks the way she was seeing chaand and seeing that there was a diffrent twinkle in her eyes.i know that when v r under effect of alcohol we speak truth so somewhere i thank rudy for it.and when i told her what i feel for her like she was blushing and i teased her .to avoid more tease she got up and fell on me and are lips touched(touching his lips and smiling) like v were shock but sleep took over us and v both sleep in each others embrace.Actually when i sleep with someone i cme to know but yesturday how did nt cme to know.i know anika is embarressed for yesturday incident i have to talk to her.But why am i bothered about how she feel for me? Do i like her? Noo, its just we r good friends nothing else....

Anika pov..
Oh god i kissed shivaay..though it was by mistake but still!what he would be thinking about me? Im nt that2 rs cheepde ladki .but the way he told what he felt about me(remembering those words she blushed). I think i should avoid him yes that is the only way but do i like him,no anika its just v r friends...now i have to avoid him.so mission ignoring shivaay starts.

Nxt day in college..
Both shivaay(to talk to her) and anika(to ignore him) had made their plan.

Precap:-Anika ignoring shivaay and shivaay furios.

Guys its short update but nxt update soon today at anytime .plzz vote and comment.