CHP:-49

Enjoy reading guys and nxt chp is gone be 50 chp...i'm so happy ty guys.....for ur love and support to this book..

(Arnika are out of station as doctor insist to have enviorment change for mallika and their baby and also anika's mom and dad r on trip so its nt safe for anika to live alone in mansion so shivaay and arnav have decided that anika would stay in oberoi mansion till they all return).

At night in OM..

In anika room..(guest room)..

Anika was nt getting sleep she was tossing here and their on bed.

She went out of room only to find shivaay 's room lights onn.

Anika went and bang his room door..

Anika-shivaay open the door.

Shivaay opened the door and was awestruck to see anika in her cute night wear..

Shivaay gulped his saliva..

Shivaay-anika tum abhi tak soie nahi

Anika entering his room and sat on bed.

Anika-nahi shivaay neend nahi aa rahi.
Vaise tum itni raat gaye kya kar rahe hoo.

Shivaay-i was completing presentation just 2 slides left give me 15 min.

Anika nodded and took magazine and started going through it while shivaay was completing his presentation.

Shivaay-completed..finally and rest his head at couch.

Anika-(keeping magazine down) shivay i want ice-cream, chalo naa will have it.

Shivaay-anika abhi tum thik hui hoo aur tumhe ice-cream khani hai iss wakt.

Anika-plzz naa shivaay(making puppy face)

Shivaay-dont look like that u know naa i cannot denied u..

Anika-plzzz...thodi si hi khaungi pinky promise.

Shivaay chuckled at her cute antics and said ok and left to kitchen to bring ice-cream.

As soon as shivaay came inside with ice cream anika just ran to take it but unfortunately her leg got stuck in carpet and she fell on shivaay while ice -cream tub in air and all ice-cream fell on anika and shivaay face,neck,hands,hairs.

They both saw each other and burst out in laughter.

Anika-lekin ice-cream toh gir gai ab kaise khayge.

Shivaay got idea and smirked.

Shivaay-tumhara toh pata nahi mein zaroor ice-cream khaunga..

Anika-aur voh kaise??

Shivaay-aise.
And slowly shivaay started moving towards anika while anika moved backwards and got stuck between wall and shivaay.

Shivaay slowly leaned closer and licked ice-cream from anika's cheeks anika breath hitched.
Slowly shivaay captured her lips and started sucking while anika equally responded. Both were fighting for dominance while shivaay one hand was on anika 's bare waist making patterns and other on her cheek.He pushed his tounge inside her mouth exploring her mouth anika tried to pull away as she was lack of brathe but could not as shivaay 's grip was tighter later shivay broke the kiss and attacked her swan like neck licking ice-cream.

Anika-shivayyy.
Anika moaned his name as he gave hickey their.
Anika was like betroot .

Now anika flipped the position making shivaay caged between wall and her and once again captured his lips ..they broke kiss and anika licked his cheeks making him groan .....

After this ice-cream romance both freshen up and made a plan to watch a movie as sleep was far away from their eyes.

They sat in theatre room(yes theatre room as he is sso) and started watching movie with pop-corn and juice.

At the end of movie anika was already asleep so shivaay took her in his arms to her room laying her on bed and covering her with duvet and going to his room nt before giving her sweet forehead kiss.

Shivaay went in his room and laid on bed and in no time drifted into deep slumber with small smile.

In morning..

Shivaay woke up late as it was sunday and he remember to wake little kumbhkaran who would be sleeping till now.
He went to anika room with cup of latte and espresso for him only to find her asleep with cute pout on face .

Shivaay kept coffee on side table and went towards anika to wake her up.

Shivaay-anika utho chalo..

Anika was nt even moving he smirked..

And in no time splash....

Anika-bhaiyaa...flood..bachaooo

Shivay laughed and anika cme back to senses.

Anika-shivaay what was this?koi iss tarah kissie ko uthata hai?

Shivaay- tumse badla paanika yaa good morning kiss chaiye baby...aur tumhe isse behtar uthane ka koi option nahi tha....aur..

Anika blushed..

Shivaay-anika tum blush kar rahi hoo iska matlab tumhe bhi...

Anika-kya shivaay 2 rs jaise baatein kar rahe hai aap aur subah subah aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?

Shivaay-coffee sweet heart.

Anika-ty shivaay

Shivaay-challo batao anika aaj ka tumhara kya plan hai?

Anika-aaj pehle shopping fir party aur shivaay yeh party raj ne rakhi hai tumhe bhi invite kiya hai mein bhol gai.

Shivaay-(listening to raj name he got jealous) toh ek kaam karte hai saathme shopping karte hai mein aapne liye kuch kapde select karlunga tum apne liye aur fir vaha se hum party ko jayge.

Anika-thats nice idea shivaay...

They both got ready and went to wards mall for shopping.

Precap:- shivika jealous and shivika high romance(nt so high guys😉)

Do vote and comment guys...and wait for chp 50...💕