CHP:- 79

Enjoy reading guys..💞💞

A new day....

Today all youngsters were at homebas they thought to spend time with each other.

At OM...

All had decided to meet at OM.

Arnika could nt make it fue to Aanya as arnav wanted to spend some time with his daughter and wife.

So they all made plan to go for movie.

Shivaay-Anika

Omkara-Gauri

Rudra-Bhavya.

(Guys rudra-bhavya are in relationship which is nt known to anyone.)

They all reached mall obvoiusly it was Oberoi's mall afterall.

Rudra and Gauri wanted to watch horror movie while anika wanted to watch romantic movie.

So all were discussing or i can say arguing to watch which movie.

I want to watch horror movie said rudra.

Even me said gauri.

But guys i want to watch a romantic one said anika.

No horror movie plzz said bhavya too.

But....
Anika was cut by om.

Guys relax me ,gauri,rudra and bhavya would go and watch horror movie.

While shivaay and bhabhi would watch movie which anika wants said om sorting out the issue.

Ok thats great idea said bhavya.

So everyone decided to meet at food court after movie gets over to which all nodded.

Anika and shivaay went in particular direction while others went in opposite direction.

After all it was Oberoi mall so shivaay singh oberoi had booked VIP room for everyone him and others to watch movie.

(Guys basically main charachters are shivika so maximum part will be their and for others i will try.)

Shivaay had booked a personal theatre for them which had big bed where person can sleep and watch movie comfortabley  and all other required things..(food,water,drinks etc).

Movie started shivaay and anika were sleeping hugging each other and enjoying watching movie.

Shivaay being naughty make his hands a way inside her top and caressing her bare waist.

While anika would try to stop him but he would continue doing this and anika could nt do anything.

Anika was busy seeing movie shivaay was busy admiring her.

Anika noticed that shivaay was watching her rather than watching movie.

Shivaay movie vaha chal rahi hai said anika tilting his face towards screen.

Toh i dont care said shivaay . Anika knew their was no point to talk to him as he would nt listen to her so she continued watching movie.

Shivaay slowly intertwined their hands and kissed her knuckle while anika blush.
Shivaay slowly kissed her cheek and came on top of her while anika was shocked.

Kya kar rahe hai shivaay yeh theatre hai said anika.

Toh yeh shivaay singh oberoi ka theatre hai mein yaha kuch bhi kar sakta hoon said shivaay with tadi.

Lekin...before anika could complete shivaay smashed his lips on her and started sucking her upper lips while anika equally responded to kiss pulling him closer .
Both fight for dominance and bring breathless they ended the kiss.

Anika composed herself being shy and told shivaay to enjoy movie while shivaay silently agreed as he had other chantomine plan in his mind to romance with her fiance or i can sy would-be -wife.

Soon their was a extreme hot and smoky romantic scene going on screen🙈🙈 making anika blush and shivaay grin seeing anika as she could nt watch screen.

He suddenly pulled her making her gasp.

Shivaay attacked her neck and shoulders with no of wet kisses and hickey making anika moan his name.
He was moving his one hand on bare waist while other on her neck making her crazy.
Shivaay once again took her lips and smooched passionately.

Shiv..sh ivaay stop said anika realising that they were not in room but in theatre.

Aap itne bade cheepde ho gaye hai naa kabhi bhi kahi bhi shuru ho jaate hai said anika making herself presentable.

Kya karu meri  itni hot fiance hai naa ke mujhse control nahi hota said shivaay naughtily to which anika blushed.

Soon movie got over and as decided all youngsters met at food court.

Bhabhi how was the movie? asked bhavya.

Nice one said anika .

Sirf nice aur kuch nahi asked shivaay in her ears to which anika blushed and gave her glare.

How was ur movie ?asked shivaay.

Dont ask shivaay rudra ek no ka dapook hai said om.

I'm nt darpok voh toh bas achanak se agar koi aake aapko aise daryga to darr toh lagta hai na said rudy.

Its ok guys..i'm hungry lets have food and then we have to go for shopping also said anika.

All went towards food court and later after eating they all went for shopping for wedding.

Guys as i'm gujrati i dont know the rasams and traditions of punjabi wedding so i'll try my best to present each and every ceremony.

Precap:- ROKA

I hope u liked this chp and from nxt chp onwards weeding function of shivika r going to start.

Do vote and comment.❤❤❤❤❤