CHP:-15

Here u go.enjoy thechp guys....

So all 3(shiv-anika-raj)went towards penthouse .Anika and raj on way were cracking jokes,raj was (khulaam khula) flirting with her and also anika was blushing seeing this our shivaay clenched his fist in anger and also became jealous by seeing anika laughing,talking and also blushing on words of other guy .

They reached the penthouse arnav was surprised to see him he just hugged him tight.

Arnav-raj how r u bro,u have become handsome bro!

Raj-thankyou bhaiya(he consider arnav as his big brother)u look cool to!

And how did u met anika?

Raj explained the incident .all were shocked.

Arnav-princess r u kk,did they harm u,now u will nt go alone anywhere. he saw bandage in her arm (cupped her face) how did it happen u got so deep cut wait i will bandage it.

Anika-bhaiya i'm fine,choco saved me and its just cut he also did first aid dont worry.

Arnav-kk princess but now take care of urself.

Anika-kk bhaiya,..bhaiya choco is also in goa for somedays can he join us.

Shivaay was hell angry
Shivaay pov

Why she needs him .i'm there naa what is ned.

Raj-shona its kk...

All-(shocked)Shona???

Raj-yes i call my anika as shona.she is such a darling.(side hugging her)

Shivay-shona my foot,how dare he and darling😡 if 1 more time he said anika darling i would definately kill him.

He was that loud that omru standing behind could here it both were chuckling.

Omru got opportunity to tease shivaay or i can say make him more jealous.

Om -shivaay raj is so cool naa i mean sweet,polite speaking .

Shivaay-what so u mean

Om- i mean he is so dashing ke koi bhi ladki uspe fida ho jaye shayad anika bhi.

Shivaay-iska matlab mein hot aur handsome nahi hoon?college ki sari ladkiyaan marti hai mujhpe.

Rudra-lekin anika di nahi
This added fuel to shivaay jealousy.

Rudra-i mean raj baiya aur anika di kitne aache lagte hai ek saath,bilkul made for each other types.

Omru hi-fied each other behind shivaay.

Shivaay -no i mean voh bilkul anika ka bhai lag raha hai see them bhai -behen type.

Omru smirk-accha!

Guys i have imp call to attend c u later saying this he went inside and omru laughed at his situation.

Shivaay pov..

How dare he call her shona and anika choco she has nt given me any pet name.why i am bothered?he is her good friend why it is effecting me.

Heart-because u like her

Mind-noo its just we r best friend.

Yaa actually we r friends so ......but leave it come lets go outside and see.

When he went outside he was shock to see anika in raj arms this made his anger rose.

Before sometime..
Anika was walking past raj to find where is shivaay but her leg twisted and she was about to fall but in mean time raj caught hold of her and shivaay saw this.

Present..
Shivaay angrily throwed the vase kept on table and this made all their  attention shift towards shivaay.

Shivaay-sry guys it happened by mistake while omru smirked.

Anika could nt stand up properly as her leg was twisted she winced in pain.

Rudra-raj bahiya i think didi got sprain in her leg she would nt be able to walk so plzz carry her to her bedroom.

(This was like teer laga nishaane par.)

Raj picked up anika in his arms and walked towards her bedroom while shivaay just left the place in anger.

Doctor was called and anika was advised to rest for a day.All disspersed to their room while anika was worried as she had not seen shivaay since they came back from beach.
She called him but he did nt pick anika became worried she went out of penthouse walking slowly (in pain but nothing was imp than shivaay) to find shivaay there she saw shivaay sitting all alone in beach.

Shivaay was angry so to calm himself he went to beach for fresh air and to be relax when he saw a figure coming towards him he felt it is anika but his mind told she must be enjoying with his choco....but suddenly what he saw he immediately  ran their and was shocked to see that......

Precap:-sweet cheek kiss but to whom and who gave it?think guys and wait for nxt update.

Do vote and comment guys.❤