CHP:-17

Enjoy reading nxt chp....

Before sometime.....

Anika was crying as she was feeling guilty . She did nt want arnav to get hurt and also upset as arnav shouted on her.

She needed some fresh air to relax her mind so she started walking out of room not bothering about blood cming from her foot.She went out of penthouse to raj house as in childhood whenever arnav used to shout at her she would go to his choco place.

Present.....

Their arnav went to anika room to apologize for his rude behaviour.
When he poened the door he found no one in the room except the blood drops on floor.Arnav got panicked he ran out in search of anika.

Arnav to all-Anika is nt in her room.

All -what?

Shivaay-did u find her in whole house.

Arnav-no..come on lets search.

All started to search anika in whole house but she was nt their.

Arnav-its all my fault..i should have nt shout on her.Mallika tried to pacify him .Till that arnav got a call.

Arnav-what,we r coming.

Shivaay-where?

Arnav-i know where anika is come will go..

On other side..(sometime before arnav got call)

Anika went to raj penthouse.Raj opened the door and was shocked to see anika is this state with tears flowing down her foot is bleeding he immediately took her inside and first did her first aid.

Raj-(cupped her face) what happened shona why r u crying ?

Anika-bhai..(sobs)

Raj got to know that arnav had shout on her so she came here just like she used to do in childhood.

Raj-anika dont cry wait ill bring u ur favourite hot choclate have it and then take this pain killer.

Anika-no i'm in no mood to have it and medicine yuck michmichi hoti hai(making faces)

Raj-(smiling seeing her cute antics) anika tum bilkul nahi badli and u have to drink this i know u have nt eaten anything since morning.take this

Anika-obeyed him like child and took medicines making faces and slept due to medicine effect.

Raj took her to room and made her sleep slightly brushing her hair he went out and made call to arnav informing anika is with him.

Present..

All reached to raj s penthouse and arnav litrealy ran inside he saw anika sleeping peacfully but was sad to see dried tears on her face because of him.They thanked raj to take care of her arnav quickly took anika in his arms so that her sleep does nt get disturbed and they return back too their penthouse.

Precap:-arnav trying to manofy anika. And some shivika moments.

Do vote and comment.