CHP:-33

Enjoy reading guys...💕

Shivaay pinned anika to the wall.
Anika tried to come out of his grip.His grip got more strong causing her pain and tears form in her eyes.

Anika-leave me mr.oberoi..u r no one to me.

Shivaay-(removing his hands from her shoulders and cupping her face)Anika why r u being so stubborn..maaf kardo na meine maafi mangi naa..plzz

Anika-nahi shivaay iss bat ke liye mein apko maaf nahi karungi...apne mere feelings ko hurt kiya aap kaise keh sakte hai ke mujhe raj ke liye..mein 2 rs chepdi ladki nahi hoon shivaay(crying) aur apne...just go aapse bheter to raj hai jo mujhe samajhta hai aur ab mein usse shaadi ke liye haa kahungi..

Shivaay-(anger reached its peak) holding her face with one hand-tum usse haa kahogi jo bhi hamare beech tha voh sab kuch...

Anika-kuch nahi tha hamare beech mr.oberoi voh usi din khatam ho gaya(crying and fall on knees)aapne mujhe itna galat samja.

Shivaay-(had tears)i'm sry anika tumhe pata hai gusse mein kuch bhi bol deta hoon .
Mujhe aacha nahi lagta jab tum raj ke saath rehti ho.
Plzz aisa mat kaho anika i really like u.

Anika was surprised by sudden confession

Anika-shivaay aap hamesha aisa hi karte hai iss baar....

Shivaay cupped her face and wiped her tears and slowly picked up in his arms and layed her on bed.
Still tears were running from anika eyes.shivaay kissed her tears causing her moan her name this turned him on.

Anika was still nt facing him he made her look into his eyes.
He leaned closer and captured her lips.
Anika slowly responded to the kiss.shivay deepen the kiss.
He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes which had love and pain.

(Im nt good at mature content but still trying and ahead their is some mature content)

Shivaay stood up and went to close the door meanwhile anika turned sleeping on her stomach she was wearing backless kurti with two doris.
Shivaay removed his shirt(he was in his casuals)and moved towards anika.

He leaned on her and interwined their hands.
Anika closed her eyes as shivaay hot breath was fanning near her bare back.
Shivaay slowly moved her hand to bare back opening her doris with his mouth.
He started giving wet kisses on her back giving anika goosebumps and she was moaning his name.

Shivaay turned her they both looked into each other eyes.
Slowly shivaay gave kiss on her forehead then on eyes then on cheek and finally capturing her lips with interwining their hands on sides of her head.
They broke kiss due to lack of oxygen. Both were breathing heavily and anika blushed.
Seeing her blush shivaay could nt control he slowly made his hands to either sides of her shoulder causing kurti to slide down (nt fully)and started kisding her neck and cleavege region.
He gave her hickey causing her hiss in pain and then soothing with his tongue.
And once again captured her lips for wild session.

Anika-shivaay we should stop.
Shivaay still kissing her

Anika-shivaay

Shivaay-(irritated)hmm

Anika-shivay we should stop..plzz

Shivaay-(he understood her )kk anika and last time he bite her neck...

Anika-shivaayyyyy..aaa
And soothed by running his tongue both slept in each other arms.

Nxt morning..

Both waked up anika was blushing remembering yesturday night.

Shivaay-OMG anika u r blushing baby..

Anika-i'm nt blushing..kk

Shivaay-coming closer-agar itne mein itna blush kar rahi ho toh pure mein kya hoga..

Anika eyes widened
-(pushed back)chee.....cheepde ...subah subah chalu ho gaye..

Anika went to freshen up and shivaay returned to his room.

(Guys this was nt make out but just small kissing scene they did nt cross the line i hope u understood)

Precap:-anika decision

Do vote and comment