CHP:-36

Here we start a new jouney of shivika...
Enjoy reading guys💕😁

In oberoi mansion...

All were having breakfast together when tej spoke

Tej-shivaay i 'm proud of u my child u r nominated for Best Buissnessman Of the Year.

Pinky- Oh My Maata mera heera beta,...

Shakti-mujhe garv hai tumpe..i 'm proud of u.

Om-congrats my man(hugged him)

Rudra joining it-bhaiya .....congratulation.

Shivaay(break hug)-thank you all yeh sab aap sab ke ashirwad aur mehnat ke wajeh se hai bade papa aur papa.

All were proud of their son.

Jahnvi-when and where is this award function.

Tej-its nxt week in australia and u know arnav has also been nominated for this award and anika has been nominated for The Best Fashion Designer of The Year.

Hearing anika name shivaay head fell down he remembered their last conversation but happy with her success.

Om-thats great.so we will all go to australia nxt week to attend this award function.

Rudra-yeah bada maaza ayga.kyu papa.

Tej-haa hum sab jayge.
All agreed and started preparation for going to austalia.

Same was in raizada mansion all were happy with arnav and anika acheivment all decided to go to australia.

In paris..

A girl was sitting on chair working on laptop.

A girl came-mam we have to go to australia for attending award function.

The girl closed the laptop and she was anika.

Riya(anika pa)i know book the tickets .

Riya-kk mam and mam after the award function we have to go to India for biggest fashion show.

Anika-India..(all memories flashed in her mind) kk but plzz book a room in hotel for me.

Riya-but mam u have ur friends and family in india so...

Anika-(angry)do as i say i dont like anyone questioning me.

Riya-(scared)kk mam..and she walked out.

A tear drop escaped from anika eyes remembering the past(shivaay) but now she was no more that anika singh raizada which her family and friends knew now she was only anika.

Nxt week...

Oberois and Raizadas landed in australia they both headed towards oberoi hotels.

Anika also landed in australia she was forced by everyone to live in oberoi hotels rather than other hotel with no option left she headed towards oberoi hotel.

Shivaay was aware of anika arrival he was desperate to see her meet her after long time.

As anika entered he was shocked/awestuck seeing her she had become more beautiful but her eyes did nt shine were nt having that dmile like before it had pain inside it.

Arnav was 1 st one to hug her..

Arnav-how is my princess.

Anika-totally fine bhaiya..
Slowly she met all her family members.

Om came and hug her-how r u anu.

Anika-i'm fine om and how is ur gauri.

Om blushed listening ur gauri.

Anika-oh ho mr.zulfi singh oberoi is blushing nt bad.

Om-anuu..

Rudra just came running and hugged anika-anika didi how r u? U know how much i missed u aur aap toh phele se hyada hot aur sexy ho gai hoo kash aap mere jitni hoti mein aapko propose kar leta.

Anika(laughed)-aww ty babay brother u r too handsome.
How r u?

Rudra-i'm fine anika.

All slowly wwnt towards their room leaving shivika alone.

Shivaay-Anika..(hugged her tightly) how r u(caressing her cheek)

Anika-(looking straight)i'm fine mr.oberoi.

Mr.oberoi hurted him

Shivaay-anika mein..

Before he could speak anika showed him her hand and said that she is nt intrested to talk to him and also she is tired.
Before he could speak anika walked past him.

Shivaay was like what just happened with heavy heart he returned to his room.

Shivaay room..

He smashed one more phone in anger.

Shivaay pov

How dare she ignore me haa mujhe pata hai maine galti ki hai mein guilty hoon lekin voh toh mujhse baat karna toh door meri baat sunne ko bhi taiyaar nahi hai.
I know anika i have hurted u (tears forming)but plzz aisa mat karo mein tumhari chupi nahi jhel sakta inn 6 mahino mein mujhe tumhari value pata chali hai. Iss baar mein tumhe hamesha ke liye apna bana ke rahunga yeh shuvaay singh oberoi ka vada hai khud se..chahe uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade.
Get ready anika singh raizada to become anika shivaay singh oberoi.
(Smirked)

Precap:-anikaaaaaaa

Do vote and comment.

This is just starting wait for nxt chp that will be updated after ishqbaaz.