CHP:-10

Enjoy reading it....

In college

As shivaay saw anika he thought to talk with anika alone.Anika saw shivaay...

Anika-anika tujhe yaad hai naa shivaay ko ignore karna hai.

Shivaay was going towards anika but anika walk past him.

Shivaay-anika ne mujhe dekhkar bhi undekha kiya , nahi shivaay lagta hai usne tujhe nahi dekha.

He also join with grp.

Hi anika-(both shivaay and mallika said together)

Anika -Hi mallika.
Shivaay was going to say something but anika interuppted ...

Anika-bhaiya im getting late for class see u later .chal mallika.

Shivaay-why she is behaving weird...its kk shivaay she must be  getting late..talk with her in break time.

Anika-sry shivaay but i have to do this!

In Canteen...
As anika saw shivaay she made an excuse of going to washroom and ran away from there.whole day went like that anika ignored shivaay and shivaay became restless ,many questions were running in his mind.

Shivaay pov...
From morning im trying to talk to anika but she gets busy in some or other work is she ignoring me?No why would she ignore u but still ..kk ill try tommorrow.

Other side anikapov

Beta anika aaj toh tune use ignore kar liya but kab tak karegi ...voh dekha jayga kal mein ek kaam karti hoon college hi nahi jaungi.yes anika best idea.

Nxt day in colllege..

Only arnav came to the college today all asked about anika and first one was shivaay..all were surprised but nt om because he knows the reason.

And the day got over today also shivaay was nt able to meet and talk to anika.he thought to call her but later dropped the idea and slept thinking about anika.

Nxt day...

Shivaay came and greeted anika but anika only smiled and left saying she is getting late.

This went for week now shivaay was damn sure she is ignoring him and that angered him nt only that she is ignoring but also he was nt able to talk to her. he did his famous sso flick and said get ready anika singh raizada to face real shivaay singh oberoi.

Precap:- suspense.

Guys ill post nxt chp tonight so till then enjoy the chp.
Do vote and comment.