CHP:- 62

Enjoy reading and yes this chp would be short❤

All oberois went back to OM.

At night...

In anika room..

Anika was smiling whole time or i can say blushing.
She did nt expect such sudden proposal from shivaay's family. She was very happy but somewhere disturbed..(unknown phone call in previous chp) and she drifted into deep slumber...💤

Nxt morning...

Anika had call from her p.a that she has to sign certain documents related to fashion week.
Anika got ready to go to office and suddenly she felt someone licking her feet she saw down it was cute little adore.

(Yes guys adore was with anika as their was no owner found of adore so she kept adore as her pet)

Anika took adore in her hands...- hello my handsome how r u...
Adore been naughty licked anika on face and hands.

Anika-adore u r very naughty ....but still my cutiepie and left adore to play and went to take shower(once again) and came back wearing sexy dress perfectly showing her curves...

but still my cutiepie and left adore to play and went to take shower(once again) and came back wearing sexy dress perfectly showing her curves

Anika had busy shedule today and their in OM..

Today shivaay had taken day off from office to spend some time with family.

Obros were preparing lunch together..

(Zindagi milke bitange..)

At evening...

Anika was returning from office in her car when she got call from arnav

Arnav-where r u anika?

Anika-bhai office se nikli hoon thodi der mein ghar poohach jaungi.

Arnav-kk take care aur jaldi aana.

In Oberoi mansion..

Pinky started t.v only to hear...

Aaj ki taaza khabar ...yeh hai ki pride mall ke pass ek gaadi ka blast..

Pinky-omm yeh kya hai?

Hearing pinky all came to hall and saw news..

Reporter-sutro se yeh pata chalta hai ke yeh car raizada's ki hai..

Everyone was shocked..

Shivaay-anikaaa

Shivaay called arnav and he dropped the phone.

Omru went towards shivaay and asked what happen

Shivaay-arnav ka kehna hai ke yeh car anika leke gai thi..

Om-what..

Shivaay had tears in his eyes he just ran towards door and the scene made the ground under his legs slipped.

Precap:- shivaay with rage😡- mein usse chodunga nahi...

Sorry for short update but i'll try to make it larger nxt time.

Is anika dead?

Wht did shivaay see?

To know keep reading Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai 2.0