CHP:- 50

Finally guys this book reached 50 chp hope u may love the other chpts ahead too and today iss thoda hatke chp as promised...i hope u all like the chp💕💕

Here u go....😃

Both shivaay and anika finished shopping and now they were ready to go to raj party.

(Raj now has shift to india and this is his one of success party.)

)

Shivika Outfit

Shivika Outfit

Shivaay was drooling over anika.
Anika saw this and smirked.

Anika- going closer towards shivaay i know i'm hot and sexy ,checking me out.

Shivaay-coming back to senses. No mein kyu tumhe checkout karunga.

Anika-tum kabhi nahi maanoge ,chalo vaise bhi hum late ho rahe hai comeonn.

As anika moved forward shivaay caught hold of her wrist and turned her to face him.

Anika raised her eyebrows ..

Shivaay came near her and whisper in her ears-anika tum khidkitod khoobsurat lag rahi hoo.

Anika blushed and said aap bhi bohot handsome lag rahe ho.

And they headed towards party.

Both shivika entered the party and raj came and hugged anika.

Anika-congratulation choco.

Raj-thanks shona.
Oh hi shivaay,thanks for coming.

Shivaay-(smiled) congratulation raj.

Raj- ty shivaay
Guys u enjoy i'll be back in few minutes.

Shivaay was busy with other buissness partners and friends while anika was busy with her friends.

Announcement-ladies and gentlemen lets rock the dance floor.

Before shivaay go and drag anika to dance floor raj took anika to dance floor making shivaay jealous.

He went to bar and started having shots seeing anika closely dancing and smiling with raj he burned in jealousy.
Anika saw shivaay being jalkukda and thought to go with flow she now danced more gracefully and pulling raj more closer .