CHP:-32

Here u go enjoy reading guys...💕😁

Anika was like statue and same with all of them.
(Not with arnav but especially with shivaay)

Shivaay eyes were on anika ......

Shivaay pov

Kya anika ka ki shaadi..i mean how its possible aur vo bhi uss raj malhotra(angry) se...uski hummat kaise hui meri anika ko shaadi ka proposal bhejne ke liye...ek second meri anika ..but kis haq se..kal jo maine usse kaha uske baad se toh hum dono ek doosre ko ignore kar rahe hai .i hope anika naa keh de..

Anika without answering went to her room.
Everyone understood she needs time so all left her alone.

Anika went to her room drank glass of water and sat on bed to think what just happenned right now.

Anika pov

SHAADI......
voh bhi meri itni jaldi maine abhi apna career banana start kiya hai i mean its just 2yrs i'm working as fashion designer..i need time.

Aur shaadi voh bhi raj se i mean hum best friends hai lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki mein usse shaadi karu mere dil mein uske liye voh feelings nahi hai jo shivaay ke liye hai.

But kal jo shivaay ne kiya uske bad i'm badly hurt but still that feelings are diffrent..
Ab mein kya karu mujhe raj se baat karni hogi ki i'm nt ready.
Ha yahi theek hai mein usse aaj raat ko baat karungi.

In night..
All gathered at dining area except anika.

Arnav-anika kaha hai

Om-pata nahi arnav usse shaam se nahi dekha.

Arnav-kamal he khane ki deewani hai aur aaj aai nahi mein jaake bulake aata hoon.

Gauri-aap yahi rahie hum jaake anika ko bula ke aate hai.

Arnav nodded

Gauri made her way to anika room outside anika room.

Gauri knocked the door.
-anika open the door khana khane ke liye chal..

Anika from inside-gauri i have no mood to eat u go.

Gauri-aise kaise man nahi chal darwaza khol sab wait kar rahr hai.

Anika pov

Kya karu yeh aise nahi maanegi jhot bolna padega.

Anika-gauri maine abhi heavy nashta kiya i'm full..i dont want to eat and also my lots of work is remaining.

Gauri-r u sure tu jhooth toh nahi bol rahi naa?

Anika-nahi gauri u all have dinner agar bhook lagi toh kuch kha loongi..

Gauri-kk
And went to dining area.

Gauri to all-anika ko bhook nhi hai she said she had food.
All agreed except one shivaay.
Yes shivaay knew when anika would be upset she would nt have food and give lame excuses.

Shivaay pov

Mujhe pata hai anika jab upset hoti hai tab khaana nahi khaati yeh ladki bhi naa..

Shivaay also made an excuse of imp call and went away without having dinner.

Later when all disperssed to their room shivaay took a food plate and went to anika room.
He saw her room door open so he went inside and saw raj and anika talking to each other he leaned to hear wht they r talking about.

Raj-anika i'm sry mere dad ne mujhe bina pooche yeh shaadi ka proposal rakh diya.

Anika-its kk choco(she kept her hand on his)

Raj-i know anika u want to build up ur career and this mairrage proposal all of sudden..i mean..

Anika-i know choco its like shocking to me.

Raj-but still i want to know ur answer.

Anika-choco its that i'm nt ready for mairrage..i need time and as u said my career comes first so....

Raj-keeping his hand on her i understand anika take ur own time .i'll wait for ur answer..and if u have any problem u can talk to me .(with smile)

Anika-(giving tight hug)-i know choco u r their for me that is whty u r my best friend and ty for understanding me....(giving him sweet cheek kiss)

Raj was blushingand said-its kk anika...(blushing heavily)

Anika-oh my god raj malhotra is blushing...not bad haa

Raj-no..i'm...nt blushing..

Anika-i can see that u r too sweet my choco..

Once more hugged him and raj gave her forehead kiss and was going back when..

Anika-hey raj

Raj-yes shona

Anika-u r nt bad haa i'll think about it(with smile)

Raj-is that so then i'll wait for ur answer baby.(wink)
Gn shona.

Anika-gn raj.

Yeh scene dekh ke shivaay jal ke rakh ho gaya.

Shivaay pov
Wht does she mean that she think about it...and his anger rose.
As raj left he dashed in room and locked the door.

Anika turn behind to see angry shivaay she was normal as she was now used to his typical sso behaviour and she continued her work avoiding shivaay this made shivaay more angry he just kept the plate of food with thud on table to gain her atttention but still no reaction and this was enough for him.

Shivaay just went towards anika turned her and pushed her on bed and leaned on her pressing himswlf on her.

Anika was in state of shock like what just happened now.

Shivaay-i want to talk to u

Anika-but i dont want to talk to u mr.oberoi.

Mr.oberoi word hurted him..and tightening his grip on her hand and said-mr.oberoi haa..

Anika-yes and plzz leave i do not talk to strangers(nt looking at him)

Shivaay-stranger anika i'm stranger to u ..u dont know me(angry+pain+hurt)

Anika-yes stranger because u r not that shivay which i know..

Shivaay-i know anika i have hurted u but whenever i see u with raj my anger boils i cannot control myself.

Anika-mujhe baat nahi karni aap jaiye yaha se she pushed him and got up but shivaay caught hold of her wrist and back hugged her..

Shivaay-kyu baat nahi karni maine kaha naa mujhe baat karni hai toh karni hai did u get that?

Anika-sab aapki marzi se nahi hoga mr.oberoi.mujhe neend aa rahi hai aap jaa sakte hai.

Shivaay(twirling her and holding by shoulders)aaj mein baat kiye bigar kahi nahi jaaunga...

Anika was hell frustrated she just got out of his grip and said-aap yaha se nahi jaana mat jaaiye mein hi chali jaati hoon.

But shivaay just hold her and pinned to wall being angry and........

Precap:-wild kiss or forced kiss

Do vote and comment and nxt update tonight.
💕