CHP:-74

Guys mujhse raha nahi gaya iskleye 1 updated 1 more chp for all of u i am khidkitod kush and also my tai tai phiss happen but still enjoy reading guys hope u like this chp...

Anika and mallika were talking when suddenly mallika felt slight pain in her stomach...but she ignored but her pain increased and she shouted.

Ahh.....mallika shouted.

Anika panicked what happened bhabhi r u alright asked anika.

I think my water broke anika said mallika wincing in pain.

What bhabhi....she thought what to do so she called arnav and shivaay but their phone was switch off.

Omg aab mein kya karu their mallika was in pain.

Anika u have to do this for bhabhi and baby...common anika u can do it said anika motivating herself.

Anika kept her one leg down and then other one she tried to stand up but failed and fall down.

Ahh...anika cried as she winced in pain.

Anikaaa mallika shouted as she saw her on ground.

Anika slowly tried once again but fail.
Their mallika pain was increasing.

Anika slowly crawled..(guys i'm nt getting perfect word so plzz undestand) till bed and stood up.

She tried once again to call shivaay and arnav but switch off .

Anika soch tujhe kuch toh karna hi hoga bhabhi ko pain ho raha hai tujhe jaldi kuch karna hoga.

Anika made mallika sleep properly on bed and took her hands in hers and said bhabhi mein aapko aur baby ko kuch nahi hone dongi nas himmat rakhiye.

To which anika smiled through tears and pain and said anika plzz save baby.

Anika had some info about this (i mean about gynocalogist) anika tujhe kuch karna hoga.

Saying this she went in bathroom with difficulty sometime crawling and sometime with support of wall she brought towel and hot water .

She covered mallika with blanket .
Anika saw that baby was ready to come out.

Bhabhi plzz aap apni aankhe khuli rakhiye plzz she patted her cheeks bhabhi baby aa raha hai bass thoda sa push karna hai plzz bhabhi try.

Mallika tried to push one time...three time..she had no strength left she was exhausted.

Bhabhi plzz last time arnav bhaiya ke liye yeh family ke liye plzz bhabhi u have to do this aap aise haar nahi man sakti.

In office...

Arnav and shivaay saw many missed calls from anika so they just ran towards car and rushed towards raizada mansion.

In Raizada Mansion...

Bhabhi last time plzz try anika help to push her ..

Anika i cant ..i'm tired said mallika with sweat on her forehead ..anika cleared sweat from her face with towel and tell bhabhi aapka baby bas thodi der mein aapke pass hoga plzz try once.

And last push and .....
They heard crying voice of baby.

Anika took baby in her arms and mallika smiled through tears and said my baby.

Anika cleaned the baby and wrapeed her in cloth she was in tears because she became bua.

She went towards mallika and gave baby in her hands bhabhi..congratulation its a girl.

Mallika kissed baby's forehead and hugged her...ty anika aaj tumhari wajah se mein aur mera baby safe hai tysm.
Said mallika

Anika kissed mallika's forehead ty aapko bhabhi mujhe bua banane ke liye..i'm so happy. Bhabhi u take rest and give princess to me i'll take care of her said anika.

To which mallika nodded and gave baby to anika and soon she drifted into deep slumber due to tiredness .

At same time arnav and shivaay dashed in RM and ran into anika room to see most beautiful scene ever which both shocked and surprised them.

Arnav and shivaay saw anika playing with a baby in her arms and also she is standing...yes even anika is nt aware she is in her own world with baby.

Anika called arnav..
Anika turned and gave him brightest smile and said bhaiyaa..congratulation aap papa ban gaye ..beti hui hai.

Anika slowly walked to arnav with baby in her hands and gave it to arnav who had tears in his eyes.

Arnav slowly and carefully took baby in his hands and cried and kissed her numerous time and said anika mein dad ban gaya..shivaay mein dad ban gaya see...
Shivaay came forward and congratulated him and took baby in his arms.

Aww so cute she is just like u arnav.
Arnav just went towards bed and saw mallika sleeping he kissed her forehead till time mallika opened her eyes and had tears in it she just hugged arnav out of happiness and said we became parents arnav.

Ty mallika u have given best gift to me tysm said arnav.

Shivaay brought baby towards arnika and gave it to them.

Mallika told how anika saved her and baby's life.

Arnav just hugged anika and thanked her numerous time ...he was beyond happy .

Shivaay hugged anika .

Guys this is one of my favourite chp till now.

Plzz vote and comment guys..

Precap:- happiness

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤