CHP:-41

Here u go enjoy reading guys....😉😁

With utmost care and love anika had recovered quickly.
Now she use to work for upcoming fashion week held in mumbai.
Anika had her branch in mumbai so she used to go early and come at late night when all r sleeping.
All were worried about anika especially arnav as due to work pressure she was nt having her food and sleep properly.
So he decided to talk to her once she return back home.

It was late night as usual anika came late but today arnav was waiting for her.
Anika went go dining area and saw arnav awake working on laptop.

Anika-bhai

He turned behind.

Arnav-princess come have dinner.

Anika-bhai why r u awake till now u should have being with mallika bhabhi.

Arnav-mallika is sleeping and why should i be nt awake for my sister who is working day and night for upcoming fashion week and also nt taking care of herself.

Anika-i'm sry bhai but this event is very imp for me and my company i want it to be perfect.

Arnav-i know princess but tumhe apna dhyaan rakhna hoga...

Now cme and have dinner today i specially made aloo puri for u.

Anika-(happy and hugged him)ty bhai ,i love u ,u r the best.

And she was going to take morsel in her hand when arnav took her plate.
Anika gave confused look.

Arnav-aaj mein apni oreo ko apne haatho se khilaunga .
By saying this he made her eat food and also she made him eat the food later both wished each other goodnight and went to their respective room.

In oberoi mansion...

Today shivomru had made plan to sleep together in shivaay room.
Om and rudra had slept but sleep was far away from the eyes of shivaay.
He could nt sleep so he went near poolside and dipped his feet in water admiring moons and stars.

Shivaay pov..

Kya karu..neend nahi aa rahi ek kaam karta hoon aane wale project par kaam kar leta hoon.
He took his laptop and worked for 2 hrs and while working he dozed of to sleep .

Nxt morning...
It was just one day before fashion event to start their was small party organised for all top fashion designers and their family (like get together).

Anika outfit