CHP:-26

Guys enjoy reading❤❤❤....

Anika had recovered fully she use to spend most of time with family and especially raj she royally ignored shivaay.

Here shivaay anger has reached peak because of she ignoring him and also spending most of time with raj.
Shivaay was highly frustrated or i could say jealous of their clossness .

Shivaay thought to ask about raj to arnav so he went to arnav.

Shivaay-hey arnav r u free.

Arnav-yaa.

Shivaay-common will go for coffee.

Arnav-sure.

Shivaay-how is anika and all.

Arnav-anika is good,both raj and anika r helping me in wedding preparation. And raj is most of time with anika so no need to worry.

Shivaay clenched his fist listening to it.

Shivaay-so arnav tell me about raj i mean i want to know what i mean....

Arnav-yes i know, raj is only heir of malhotra empire.He was our neighbour later he and his family shifted to london........
And u know i know raj secret i will tell u on one base that u will nt tel it to anika.

Shivaay-okk say

Arnav-Raj loves anika!

Shivaay spitted coffee and started coughing.
Arnav patted his back and made him drink water.

Arnav-r u fine shivaay.

Shivaay-yaa ,common say ahead.

Arnav-and i think raj is soon going to propose her for mairrage. Actually they look good together..

This was enough for shivaay he just made an excuse of imp work took his keys and drove to anika place.

Here anika was in her room preparing mallika wedding outfit raj had gone out for some work and family had gone to temple.

Shivaay in angry mode enter house and directly went to anikas room.

Anika was shock to see shivaay she did nt pay any attention and just continued her work.

This was enough for shivaay he just went near her and threw her laptop.

Anika was shock-r u mad shivaay ,i was working on designs and she stood up to walk past shivaay.
But shivaay grabbed her wrist and throwed her upon bed and leaned over her cupping her face in his hands.

(Guys remember shaadi wala track sso forcing anika to marry him)

Anika was scared as she first time saw shivaay this much angry his eyes were bloodshot red.

Shivaay-anika (with anger) why r u ignoring me,i tried many times to say sorry to u but u are royally ignoring me speak up dammit.

Anika remained silent this made shivay more angry.

Shivay-(shouting) speak up dammit...

Anika-i dont want to talk to u shivay just go from here.

Shivaay-making her stand and pinning her to wall-why u dont want to talk to me..

Holding tightly she winced in pain

Anika-shivaay you r hurting me.

Shivaay-(holding more tightly)no u r hurting me here(pointing towards heart)anika i am sry for that day,i did nt do it purposely.
It hurts when u ignore me.
It hurts when u nt talk to me.
It hurts when u spend all time with that bloody raj.

Anika-why do u get hurt when i spend time with raj he is my best friend..u go and spend ur time with ur lover.

Shivaay-(shocked)lover????(confuse)

Anika- yes lover that ..what is her name tia.....

That day when i came to meet u i heard saying i love u to her..so go and spend time with her why r u wasting ur time with me..go(shouted with tears)

Shivay understood the reason-oh my god anika u r literally mad.

Anika-i am mad same to u back to u no return😡

Shivaay-(laughed)

Anika -shivaay why r u laughing did i crack any joke..

Shivaay-pulling anika her closer by her waist he explained her about teir conversation tht day he told that she misunderstood him.

Anika was hell embarressed and guilty(she could nt face shivaay she just was standing with head down)

Shivaay-anika look at me.

Anika nodded in no shivaay lifted her chin anika was crying she just hugged dim and started crying.

Anika-sry shivaay i misunderstood u idk why but i could nt handle to see u with someone else it hurts me.

Shivaay hugged back her its kk anika dont cry u know i cant see u crying(wiping her tears). Chalo smile this is not my kidkitod anika.

Anika smiled.

Shivaay-waise someone was jealous ha.

Anika-yess holding his collar (bold) i cannot tolerate any girl beside u .

Shivaay-why baby..(huskily)

Anika-idk but ....

Shivaay just could nt control he smashed his lips on anika anika was shock to respond so he pinch her on her waist then anika started responding .
Both were fighting for dominance. Shivaay pulled her closer by her waist while anika one hand was on his collar and other in his hair.
Both were out of oxygen they breathed heavily but shivaay was in no mood to back off without giving anika time to brearhe he once more kissed her wildly anika moaned his name she tried to pull out but shivaay was strong so she stopped struggling and later both aparted due to lack of oxygen.
Anika blushed heavily and hid her face i his chest.shivaay smiled seeing her blush.

Shivaay-anika do u regret.

Anika-blushing nodded in no.
Shivaay-anika idk this feeling but if u r with me will together find it.

Anika-just hmm.

Shivaay gave peck on her cheek and left smiling.

Both anika and shivaay smiled remembering their moment and slept peacfully.

Precap:-arnav wedding function starts...

Do vote and comment ❤..