CHP:-27

Enjoy reading❤❤..

All family members oberois,raizadas, all were ready to go to agra by their privte jet.
Such that yongsters in one jet and elders in one.

Yongsters included:-
Shivika
Raj
Arnika
Gaurika
Ruvya

Jet plane had 1 3 seat and other 2 seat compartment.
All others sat on 2 seat compartment while no other option left shivaay-anika-raj sat in 3 seat compartment.

Their most of time anika was talking,laughing,blushing with raj talks and jokes and shivaay was fuming in jealosy.
Anika knew that shivaay is irritated but she thought to go with flow😉....as she wanted to see jalkukda side of shivaay singh oberoi.

In flight raj and all others slept due to tiredness (of doing wedding arrangments)  while only shivika were awake .
Anika knew that shivaay would do tai tai phiss of her so she did acting of sleeping but r sso was nt less he also knew it and he also thought to go with flow.

Anika opened her one eye to see whether shivaay is sleeping seeing him sleeping she ran to one of room (yes u know its nt ordinary plane it is oberois and raizadas private plane so it would hve rooms...)

Anika thanked god for saving her from that bagad billa but unfortunately not

Anika heard a noise of door getting lock she turned behind to she sso leaning on door with a smirk.
He slowly took steps towards anika while anika moved backwards.

Shivaay-what were u doing anika.

Anika-(hiding smile) what i was doing(innocently).

Shivaay-(pulling her closer by her waist) u dont know miss raizada.

Anika-no mr. Oberoi

Shivaay-so lets show u.

He pushed anika on bed and leaned over her.

Anika was breathing heavly due to their clossness.

Slowly shivaay started giving kisses all over her face first on forehead then on both eyes then on both cheeks and while coming closer to capture her lips anika slightly pushed him and tried to run but shivaay caught hold of her and once again pushed her on bed.

Anika was red as tomato she could not handle anymore and said i loose.

Shivaay-thats like my girl but what u did u have to get punishment.

Anika-punishment??  For what?

Shivaay-for ignoring me and laughing ,talking with ur choco😠u gave him nickname..

Anika-so what he is soo sweet.........
Anikas word died in her mouth as shivaay kissed her.anika also respond it his hands reach in top making patterns on her waist while her hands were in his hairs pulling him more close.shivaay deepen the kiss both aparted due to lack of oxygen.
Shivaay-dont take name of that raj in front of me or else u see what can i do.

Anika-oh really!

Shivaay-wait i'll show u

Before he could catch anika ran outside room nt before making herself perfect shivaay left behind her.

Both shivika slept while anika head on shivaay shoulder..

Rec:-sry for shrt udate but i'll to make it big in nt chp enjoy reading.

Preca:-same and shivika moments😉..

Do vote and comment❤❤