CHP:-12

Hi guys i am very happy with ur response so here u enjoy the nxt chp....

1 month leap..

Now shivaay and anika had become really close to each(not love)  . shivaay would always be smiling now and then he was nt sadu like before.Their exams were finished and they had holidays.So all youngsters decided to meet at raizada mansion in evening as due to holidays they were nt able to meet each other frequently.

In evening.....
All meet at raizada mansion(shivomru ,gauri,bhavya,mallika,aika and arnav).
And now arnav welcomed all and went towards shivaay to greet him with hug shivaay went towards arnav but to shock for everyone he walked past arnav and went to anika taking her in tight hug and anika was equally surprised but greeted him with hug.
When he broke hug and turned behind he realised wht he did . He saw all standing with shock expression with mouth shaped in 'o'.To save his brother omkara spoke

Om-common guys kitne din baad mile hai lets go to poolside and have fun.

All agreed with om.
Shivaay mentally thanked om for saving him.

(Guys its nt party just like meeting for sometime...)

Rudy- bhaiya(to arnav) apko bohot miss kiya maine.

Arnav-me to bro.(hugged each other).

So guys what r ur plans in holidays.

All together-nothing.

Anika-so why not we plan for picnic for a week  as we would nt get bored and also can spend some time with each other.
Rudy literally ran to anika and gave her tight hug and said -what a kidkitod idea anika di!i love u.

Anika-love u 2 baby brother.

Arnav-nice idea oreo .but where we will go?

Rudra-Goa
Om-lonavala
Gauri-mahableshwar
Bhavya-ooty
Mallika-matheran
Anika and shivaay-mount abu(together and smiled)
All told places together and started fighting arnav was irritated so he shouted.

Arnav-shut up
All became silent .

Arnav-we will do one thing we make chits and write the places name and which ever place name would be their in chit that would be finalised.

All noded

Chits were made and  place name was GOA..

Rudra was hell happy. He did dance their all smiled seeing his kidish behaviour.

Arnav-so guys its decided we would head to goa tommorrow morning by my private jet for week. ,kk so guys goa is onn.

All -yeah.

Everybody went to their respective home and started packing..

Rudra pov
Wow kal goa matlab itni saari hot ladkiyaan ,beaches wow maaz ayga.

Om pov
Kal goa aur gauri bhi saatha hai uske saath vakt bitane ka time milega.

Shivaay pov
Goa so vaha ek week voh bhi sab ke saath quite interesting and also anika would be their i'll get to know more about her ,yaa she is really diffrent from all other girls .,that girl wil drive me crazy.

Anika pov
Finally going to goa with friends and wil have lot of fun+i'll get to know more about shivaay.

Arnav pov
Tommorrow mallika is cming i think i should confess her that i love her in goa by giving her surprise.

Mallika pov
Yes ill go to goa and also arnav would be their,i will confess my love to him..yeah.(very excited)

Gauri pov
So omkara would be their with us to goa.i really have crush on him..omg how will i able to stop myself (tadna) seeing him...this guy will make me crazy.