The Porch (Lucius x Harry)

The sky was clear and dark. The only light came from the full moon and the stars.

It was a chilly winter night and snow covered the ground. A blond head poked out from inside the house.

"Harry, come inside. It's too cold." Harry stood, barefoot, on the porch. His feet were numb from the cold. The blond, whose name was Lucius, came out of the house.

"Just a minute." Harry replied, glancing up at the sky. His emerald eyes glinted in the pale moonlight, it was truly a stunning scene. Harry's eyes were framed by dark lashes, this man was beautiful in every way.

"Aren't you cold?" Lucius asked, walking up behind the raven haired male.

"Yes, I'm freezing." His teeth chattered as he spoke. The blond tutted and wrapped his arms around Harry, resting his chin on Harry's head.

The shorter man didn't pull away, thankful for the warmth.

"C'mon, I'm making hot chocolate." The raven haired beauty sighed, but went inside.

The porch was where Harry and Lucius met. The porch was where Harry and Lucius had shared their first kiss. The porch was where they had cried together. The porch was where Lucius had proposed. This porch had been through a lot with the couple.