Home (Fenrir x Harry)

A/N: This takes place in Halfblood Prince

Harry took in a breath of fresh air. He was in the forbidden forest again.

"You're out here again. This is the fourth time this week." Most would have jumped at the rough voice, but Harry Potter just smiled.

"It's nice. No one bothers me. Well, no one but you." Harry sat down on the mossy floor of the forbidden forest.

"I could leave if you want me to." Harry shook his head.

"No." He paused, looking up at the clear sky. "I still haven't seen your face. Your voice is familiar, but I can't place a name on you."

"You'd be scared, I don't want them scare a friend away. Especially a child like you. You'd tell everyone that there is a frightening man in the forest they'd chase me down with pitchforks."

"I'm not a child." The man chuckled.

"Being sixteen makes you a child."

"I didn't tell you that I was sixteen." Harry said, frowning. "You must know me. Why don't I know you?"

"You do, child. We just have never spoken." Potter let out a huff of frustration.

"How did you know who I was? You called me Potter when you first saw me. You couldn't have seen me, it was too dark."

"I recognized your scent."

"How? Wizards can't smell things like that."

"Who said I was a wizard?" Harry visibly stiffened, looking around for the man's dark presence.

"You're a werewolf then." He swallowed thickly, suddenly very nervous.

"Correct. Are you scared now?"

"No, I've faced a werewolf before and lived."

"You mean Lupin? He's weak. We are nothing alike. You should be scared."

"You're a death eater?"

"Yes."

"And you've been reporting my actions to Voldemort."

"Yeah, sorry kid. I know that we were friends or something."

"You don't sound very sympathetic, Greyback." Harry replied bitterly, closing his eyes.

"I'm not a sympathetic man. I am honestly shocked I haven't tried ripping your throat out yet." Potter chuckled dryly, knowing that Greyback wasn't surprised at all when he said his name.

"Voldemort would be furious if you did that."

"I know. Now stand up and get your wand out. Might as well get the fighting shit over with." Harry stood, tossing his wand over to where Greyback stood.

"I'm tired. Tired of fighting. Tired of being treated like a child. Just kill me or bring me to whoever. I'll make it nice and easy for you." Greyback stepped out of the shadows, holding Harry's wand.

"That's not very Gryffindor of you."

"I wasn't meant to be a Gryffindor. The hat wanted to put me in Slytherin."

"Interesting. If I were to bring you to Voldemort right away, he would kill you. That means no saying goodbye to your little friends."

"They're not my friends. Ron is a prick and Hermione is a stuck up bitch."

"Well you must have other friends." Harry finally looked at Greyback. He wasn't like the stories.

Greyback wasn't covered in hair and his eyes didn't glow like a rabid beast's. Potter allowed himself a minuscule smile.