Rainy Night (Draco x Harry)

A/N: I'm never letting go of this song. Be careful if you listen to it, you might just fall into the abyss of k-pop.

"Harry, go to bed." Draco smiled at the male dozing on the couch. Harry's head jerked up, hearing his husband's voice.

"I was waiting for you. How was the drive back?" Draco's commute back home from work added up to about an hour and twenty minutes. Harry worried himself about Draco getting in a car crash frequently.

"Uneventful. The storm did make other drivers anxious though."

"Storm?" Harry perked up at this. While sleeping, he hasn't noticed the gentle rumbling of thunder or pitter-patter of rain.

"I still don't understand why you like storms so much." The dark haired man stood up, taking his husband's hand. He dragged him to a window.

"My mother would sing to me. She thought I was afraid of them." Draco embraced Harry from behind, pressing him against his chest.

"Why don't you sing for me then?"

"I can't sing." The blond pecked Harry's neck softly.

"That's alright, I can't either." Harry silently watched as water ran along the curb like a tiny river. "I'm tired."

"Me too." Harry quickly took Draco's work bag and set it on the kitchen counter. Meanwhile, Draco took off his shoes and coat.

"Go get in bed, I'll just be a minute."

"Ok." Harry went into their room obediently. He lied down, sinking into the soft pillows and cool comforter.

Draco joined him once he had brushed his teeth and changed into sleepwear.

"Goodnight." Harry laced their fingers together.

"Goodnight."

A/N: I'm not a huge fan of Drarry, but I know some of you guys like it. Storms are magical, One was happening while I was writing this.