A bit o' Lucius x Harry Fluff

Lucius entered his bed room, being as quiet as he could. The man changed into sleepwear and stood at the side of his bed.

Lucius's grey eyes traveled over the sleeping form, tangled in thin sheets. A warm breeze from the open window made the curtains flutter. Soft moonlight flooded into the room.

"Hello, mon amour." He whispered, stroking the sleeping person's bare shoulder affectionately. Harry roused, being a light sleeper. The dark haired man smiled, emerald eyes still glazed over from sleep.

"Hey, Luc." He knelt on the mattress, cupping his boyfriend's face gently. "You look tired." Harry reached up to run his fingers through Lucius's fair hair.

"Tu es belle."

"Be quiet." Harry hide his pink face against the blond's chest.

"How was your day?" Harry pulled away, making room for Lucius.

"It was ok, better now." The taller man pulled back a corner of the sheets and got in bed. He wrapped his arms around Harry's slim waist and pulled him closer. Harry smiled, eyes bright.

"I'm shocked you haven't given me a kiss yet. It's the first thing you always do when I get home from work."

"I must be going senile." Harry held himself up with his elbows.

"Senile? You're 25!" Potter shrugged.

"Whatever." Lucius kissed Harry gently.

"There, now I feel better." The dark haired male let out a sigh.

"Can we sleep? You always are grumpy if you don't get enough sleep."

"I am not!" Harry rolled his eyes, cuddling up to Lucius.

"Believe what you wish. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too, my beauty." He could feel Harry smile against his chest.