Christmas Day 1 (Tom x Harry, Non-Magical)

A/N: Hi buds! I'm going to write twelve chapters prompted with lyrics from The Twelve Days Of Christmas. Six will be non-magic AU and six will be in the normal Wizarding World. Every ship that I've written about thus far while have two chapters. Conveniently, there are six. One will be magical, one won't. Got it? Good! Enjoy!

P.s. I won't be able to update (most likely) on the 29th. Hopefully I'll be responsible and release the updates on time! The schedule is below if you want to look. I'm not sure what my plans are yet, so nothing is really final.

December 25th: Partridge in a pear tree
December 26th: Two turtledoves
December 27th: Three French hens
December 28th: Four calling birds
December 30th: Five golden rings and six geese a-laying,
December 31st: Seven swans a-swimming
January 1st: Eight maids a-milking
January 2nd: Nine pipers piping
January 3rd: Ten ladies dancing
January 4th: Eleven lords a-leaping
January 5th: Twelve drummers drumming

Just a side note: whatever is given away in the song may just be alluded to or not really the center of what the story is about.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me a partridge in a pear tree

Tom groaned as the person beside him wriggled around, waking him up.

A warm hand cupped his stubbly cheek.

"Merry Christmas!" Harry whispered in a voice filled with child-like excitement.

"What time is it?"

"A little past seven. Let's make breakfast!" Harry had always been a morning person. His jovial mood was ever-present, even in the wee hours of dawn.

"What's on the menu?" Inquired Tom as he pulled the covers off.

"Hm... French toast?" The two of them both put on matching robes and slippers.

"Sounds good to me, angel." Harry took hold of his husband's hand as they walked to the kitchen.

"What's on our agenda?"

"Just Lucius's, I think. I know Draco's excited to see you." Harry began making an egg mixture while Tom got out enough bread.

"God, I love that kid." Harry wiped off some egg whites that had gotten on his hands.

"I think your feelings are returned. Then again, everyone seems to love you. Even Severus."

"Well of course they love me, I give everyone nice presents." Tom shook his head, smiling.

"They'd better not get any funny ideas." Harry nudged him with a pout on his face.

"I love only you, my dear."

"I'd hope so." Harry hummed softly as he cooked.

"Did it snow last night?" The taller male peered out of a window.

"Yeah. Must be a few inches more." Tom heated water for tea and set the table. "Do you want to do anything after Lucius's?"

"Can we just come back home and watch Hallmark movies? I think they're having a Home Alone marathon."

"Of course. We can cuddle up together, Watch Home Alone, and open presents." Harry turned around to give Tom a sweet kiss.