TDL (Lucius x Harry)

Harry watched as Lucius glanced over at Harry's buzzing phone, sitting on the nightstand. "Can you get that for me?" He reached for it, their limbs untangling. Harry pouted, upset at his cuddle-time being interrupted. "What's the caller ID?" He murmured, sitting up. The blond frowned.

"TDL?" Harry groaned, taking the phone away from Lucius.

"My boss. Just a sec. Hello?" The blond watched patiently as they talked. "I really can't come in right now," there was a pause, "it's not my fault that everyone you hire quits in a week! Maybe if you weren't such a heartless bastard, employees would stay." Harry stood and began to pace around, not bothering to even start getting dressed.

Lucius's brow raised, who called their boss a 'heartless bastard' so casually? Then again, his lover tended to speak freely in most situations.

"Well that's not my responsibility. I'm not going to pick up her shift." Harry became silent for nearly a minute, then laughed quietly. "What are you gonna do? Fire me? I'm your best employee. See you on Monday." He then promptly hung up.

"You're being rather bold." Harry silenced his phone and shrugged.

"Tom can't afford to fire me. Besides, he loves me too much." Lucius sputtered as the other man crawled back into bed. "Not that kind of love, silly. We've just been friends for a long time." The blond sighed, smacking his arm.

"You had me worried. So TDL must be his initials?" Harry snorted and shook his head.

"Nope. It stands for 'the dark lord'. A little joke between us."

"And you're sure you aren't in a cult?" Harry grinned and nodded, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"About 80% positive." Lucius laughed, pulling him in close. "He probably would be a good cult leader."

"You make the oddest friends, honey." Harry's head came to rest on the blond's chest, just over his heart.

"Mm. I love pet names, you know." Lucius turned off the lamp beside him and pulled the covers up to their chins.

"Dully noted. Now, let's just hope that boss of yours doesn't bother us again."

A/N: here's a lil' story to keep you entertained while being stuck inside all day :) sorry I haven't been writing much lately!