Couch Hog (Blaise x Harry)

Draco hushed his friends as they began to whisper.

"Harry's probably asleep." Blaise nodded, wincing when a floorboard creaked under his weight.

Theo simply rolled his eyes. He was able to stealthily walk to the couch.

"Oi, that's for me! I have a bad back!" Blaise hissed.

"I beat you to it. Sleep on the floor or in Draco's bed." The blond scoffed.

"Yeah, when hell freezes over." He ran off to his room.

"Damnit." Theo toed off his shoes, grabbing a blanket.

"Sleep in Harry's room. He's cuddly." Blaise could feel heat coming to his dark cheeks.

"How do you know that?"

"I've gone camping with him a few times. It gets cold, you know."

"But..." He began, trailing off.

"But what?"

"I don't want to wake him up." The Italian lied smoothly. He hadn't told anyone about his feelings for Harry. Well, he didn't think his dog counted.

"You'll be fine." Theo got comfortable, gesturing for him to leave.

Blaise sighed, hesitantly tip-toeing to Harry's room. The door creaked as he opened it.

God, the whole room smelled like Harry. Sweet, like a warm wind during summer. A towering book shelf covered  a wall, the others mostly blank.

It was immaculately cleaned. No laundry on the floor, no trash, no dust. The cleanliness of the room, though, wasn't his main focus.

Harry laid in bed, nestled in a mass of blankets. He, luckily, took up under half the mattress. Blaise pulled the covers back slowly, lying down besides Draco's roommate. He tried, and failed, to relax. It seemed impossible. His heart thudded like the Old Man's in that one story by Poe. Surely Harry could hear it.

"Blaise?" He was dead meat.

"Y-yeah?" He managed to choke out. Harry rolled over, squinting. His eyes were beautiful, even in the dim light coming from string lights.

"Did Theo take the couch?" Zabini nodded. Harry was pretty used to Draco's friends crashing at their apartment after a long night of drinking. They stayed for breakfast usually, then left. Harry frowned at him. "Something wrong? You look bothered."

Blaise cleared his throat, "No, I'm ok. Too many pints, I guess." Harry smiled sleepily. Shit, he was head over heels for him.

"Well don't throw up in my bed. Would a hug make you feel better?" Harry had wrapped his arms around Blaise before he had a chance to respond.

"You don't have to." Zabini whispered.

"I know. I want to." Harry grinned, the Italian's heart must have been at 120 bpm. He decided to not comment on it.

A/N: Wow, look at me updating twice in one week. I was thinking about what to write then all of a sudden I realized I haven't written a story with Blaise and Harry before. It's weird because I ship Harry with so many characters.

If you liked the whole Blaise x Harry thing, comment so I can include them more!