Christmas Day 4 (Fenrir x Harry, Magical)

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me four calling birds
A/N: Surprise!!! This is an extension of Home (a mini-series in this story collection)! You should be able to understand what's happening, even if you didn't read the whole series. If you're having trouble, then here's a little summary: Harry is 'kidnapped' by Fenrir Greyback. They sort of bond and discover both want more than a friendship. I don't want to give away too much in case someone hasn't read Home yet.

"Fen, why are you sleeping outside?" Harry peeked out the door, frowning.

Fenrir Greyback lied, in the snow, on their lawn. He had some red splotches on his hands and forearms.

"I'm not really sure. Start a fire for me?" Harry sighed, getting a fire going with his wand.

"Well come inside. You're going to get pneumonia."

"I'll be fine."

"Yeah, because the last time you went out everything turned out fine." Harry rolled his eyes, remembering the time Fenrir got a fever from staying out in the rain.

"I must have killed something last night." He peered at the specks of blood on his arms with disinterest.

"Wash up. Here." Harry summoned a basin, put water in it, heated the water, and threw a washcloth to Fenrir. "You're filthy. Ah, they must have been birds!" He pulled some feathers out of Fenrir's tangled hair. "Now, to find where you left them." He cleared the basin of pink-tinged water.

"I need to bathe soon." Harry nodded, draping a woolen cloak and animal furs over him.

"You just warm up for now." The wizard let out a surprised squawk as he was pulled into Fenrir's lap.

"Ah, much better." Harry cleared his throat, trying to regain composure.

"Did you see Merlin or Godric outside? I haven't seen them since Christmas."

"They hunted with me for a bit, I think."

"Hm. Are you warmer now?"

"Yeah. Now I really do need to bathe. This is gross, even at my standards." Harry got off of him.

"I wasn't going to say anything, but that's a good idea." Fenrir pushed the cloaks and furs on to the ground, stretching as he stood.

He rummaged through a dresser, groaning softly.

"Do I even have clean clothes?" Harry, with his back turned, nodded.

"Try the second drawer down, under my blue sweater." Potter may have been a wizard, but insisted they did a few things the muggle way. This included hunting, laundry, and cooking. For the sake of space, they kept their clothes in the same large dresser.

"Oh, I found some."

There were soft rustles as Fenrir stripped, dropping his clothes into a messy pile on the floor.

Harry gave him a look of disapproval, but let it slide. He tested the water in the tub, making sure it wasn't too hot or cold.

"Ok, in you go." Harry fetched another washcloth, towels, and soaps.

"Mm, feels nice." Harry snorted.