Don't Know What To Call This Sev x Harry

Harry's nose wrinkled up at the bitter scent of cigarette smoke.

"What did I say about smoking inside?" He set the grocery bags down and started to put food away. Severus, his boyfriend, followed Harry into the kitchen.

"You told me not to do it."

"Correct." The taller male smirked, putting the cigarette out.

"Sorry love."

"It's alright." Harry gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. What do we have to eat?"

"Soup, chicken, spaghetti, frozen Chinese. Just tell me what you want." Sev's eyes darkened.

"I want you." He whispered lowly.

"Cannibalism is dangerous, you could get sick. Pick something else." Snape grinned.

"That's not what I meant." He pressed Harry up against the kitchen counter.

"I know." Harry's breath hitched. "Later, Sev. It's time to eat right now." Severus pouted.

"Fine. I suppose spaghetti sounds good."

"Ok, spaghetti it is." Harry filled a pot with water and put it on the stove.

"Let's go sit down." Severus pulled Harry to the living room. "How was shopping?" They both curled up on the couch.

"It was uneventful."

"Good. Are you tired?" Harry shook his head.

"Not really." He combed through Severus's hairs with his fingers, gently brushing out tangles.

"Me neither." Sev cupped Harry's chin. "You haven't kissed me properly today."

"I was going to give you one this morning, but you had already left." Harry allowed their lips to brush.

"I can forgive you then." He stroked his boyfriend's smooth cheek and leaned in for another kiss.

"You're so straightforward today." Harry commented quietly.

"What about it?"

"I like it."

"I'm glad, Harry." Harry smiled and looked at the pot of water from where he sat.

"Ah, it's boiling over!" He pushed Severus away and rushed into the kitchen.

Severus shook his head, amused.

A/N: Hey, sorry about this being short. Hope you enjoyed!