Fenir x Harry Fluff

Harry jerked awake at the sound of loud voices down the hall. He groaned, glancing at the alarm clock on his nightstand. It read 2:27 a.m.

The young man rolled out of bed, gooseflesh rising from the cold. He shuffled groggily to the kitchen where Fenir and several of his friends sat at the table.

"Hey, can you guys be a bit quieter?" Harry squinted, not able to see well without his glasses. He could tell Lucius and Snape were drunk. Fenir and Tom were just slightly tipsy.

"Have you decided to join us?" Lucius slurred, grinning.

"No Lucy, I haven't. It's just that I have work tomorrow and it's hard to sleep if you're being loud." Fenir gave his boyfriend a sheepish look.

"Sorry, Harry. It's time to go home, guys." Lucius pouted.

"Aww, don't to that to us." Fenir took out his phone.

"I'll get an Uber." Harry rubbed his forehead with the heel of his palm and turned to go back to bed. He lied down, snuggling up under the covers. His eyelids felt as if they weighed tons, but Harry wanted to wait for Fenir to get in bed. He may have been trying, but he failed to stay awake.

/:/

Harry let out a sound of displeasure as his blanket was lifted up. Fenir laughed, a deep, rumbling one that Harry enjoyed listening to.

"Cold." He murmured, pressing against Greyback for warmth. Fenir got the messege and gathered Harry into his arms.

"Sorry 'bout waking you up." Harry smiled, pecking him softly.

"It's ok." He nuzzled Fenir lovingly, a gesture that Harry often did unconsciously. The man kissed the top of his head.

"Sleep." He whispered. Almost instantly, Harry sank into the wonderful oblivion of sleep.

A/N: Hey buds, sorry about not posting much recently. I've been stressed and sick. I know that there shouldn't be excuses but please try to understand. The next chapter for Bloodied Angel will be out pretty soon, in a day or two hopefully. If you have any ideas for oneshots, feel free to PM me. Once again, I sincerely apologize.