Life is Short (Tom x Harry)

Harry growled in irritation.

"Tom! I told you to put the mugs on the bottom shelf!" He yelled, the man walked into the kitchen.

"You can't reach them?" Harry's boyfriend, Tom said. He stood at 6' 5'', nearly a foot taller than Harry.

"No, I can't. Can you get one for me? Pretty please?" Tom smirked as he watched Harry struggle to get one.

The emerald eyed man huffed and climbed up onto the table top near the cabinet, grabbing a mug.

"Jesus, Harry. You're going to fall!" Tom helped Harry down, even though it was only a few feet to the ground.

"Oh stop worrying." Harry said, filling his cup with coffee. "Life is short, don't worry."

"You're short too, dear." Harry's eye twitched.

"Oh shut up, Riddle." He grumbled, walking into the living room. Harry sat down and opened the book he was reading. Tom followed him there. He knelt down by Harry's chair.

"Don't be mad, you're just short and adorable." Harry shut his book.

"Being short sucks. I can't reach things, I can't see over crowds, and I am mistaken for a fucking child." Tom held back his laughter.

"Yeah, but there are advantages too. You're great at cuddling, you're good at hiding in tight spots, and we get discounts at restaurants because you look like you're 12." Harry smacked his arm.

"Stop being mean to me." He pouted, Tom kissed his nose in apology.

"Sorry, Harry." Harry couldn't stay mad at him, he kissed Tom back.

"It's alright." He opened his book and started reading again. Tom noticed a smile on his face, how cute.