Too Bad (Lucius x Harry)

Lucius smiled at the wizards around him politely. All these people were his father's business partners or close friends. Someone tapped his shoulder, he turned.

"Yes?" It was an unfamiliar man that wore dark robes. He had sandy blond hair, was fairly tall, and had a charming smile.

"Hello, young Malfoy. I am Spencer Goldstein, it is a pleasure to meet you." They shook hands, Lucius frowned.

"I haven't seen you before." Goldstein nodded.

"I have not done much business with your father."

"Ah." The man took a sip from the glass of champagne he held.

"This ball is to find a significant other, am I correct?"

"Yes, my father insists on me getting married soon." Spencer smirked.

"Have your eyes set on anyone?" Lucius blushed slightly, he did.

"No, not really." The sandy blond looked at a black haired male across the room with a grin.

"Mm, Harry is quite pretty. I understand why you're attracted to him." Lucius sputtered. "They call him Medusa."

"Why?"

"Look into his eyes and you'll turn to stone, if you know what I mean." He winked, Malfoy's cheeks became even darker.

"That's extremely-"

"Too bad you'll never see him up close."

"What do you mean?" Lucius asked, scowling. The man pulled out his wand, a wolfish look in his eyes.

"He's already mine." Goldstein said proudly.

"So you're married?"

"Yes, we've been together for a little over two years now. Harry is wonderful, he obeys my every command and is very submissive. He's like a house elf, but beautiful and bloody brilliant. The little thing is quite feisty though, a damn sharp tongue he's got." Spencer laughed and patted Lucius's back. "Excuse me, Harry looks lonely."

- - -

Harry jumped as arms wound around his waist.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" It was Spencer.

"No. What did you say to Malfoy? He looks like a kicked puppy." Harry struggled to pull away, but couldn't.

"He was looking at you longingly. You're mine now, so I told him." The shorter male sent a stinging hex at him, Spencer cursed and let Harry go.
"Dammit, what was that for?" He growled.

"I will never be yours." Harry hissed softly. Goldstein crossed his arms with a harsh frown.

"You're married to me."

"And how is our marriage working out? I never wanted to marry you, I wanted to marry Anthony!" Spencer scoffed.

"Oh please. I was older and I will inherit everything. Besides, Anthony is dead!" Harry stiffened, his cheeks flushed in anger. The wizard's hand itched for the comfort of his wand, but Harry managed to refrain.

"I don't care about money."

"Then why did you marry me?" Harry shrugged.

"I ask myself that a lot. I still have no idea why." He turned and walked away, eyes clouding with tears.

- - -