A Prophet From Purgatory.

"Castiel?" I managed to say.

"Hello Sariel." He replied sitting down next to me. "You are not healing, why?"

"I don't know." I replied looking down at my side and my shoulder.

"Here." Castiel said as he healed me. "You are over working yourself. You need to work back into using your abilities." Castiel began to lecture. 

To change the subject I asked, "Where were you? Naomi said you were dead."

"I was sent to purgatory to receive the prophet." Castiel informed me.

"Orion Brit?"

"Yes? How do you know her? She is in Atlanta right now staying with a girl named Sale-" Castiel began to say.

"No, I don't know her personally. She's was the next prophet."

Sam stood up and walked out of the room seeming upset, I didn't know what to do. Castiel looked at the door and quickly figured out what was going on.

"May I speak to Sariel alone?" Castiel asked Dean and Eric.

"Uh, yeah." Dean said then they both left the room.

Castiel stood up from the bed and went to the opposite side of the room. He was quiet for a couple of minutes then finally asked, "Why?"

"You've been gone for a couple of months and I was told that you were dead. Sam made me happy again."

"Angels love forever though." Castiel stated sounding hurt.

"You think I stopped loving you? That was never the case, Cas."

"Are you going to stay with him?" Castiel asked.

"Can I talk to him first? Then I well give you an answer."

"Okay." Castiel said then he was gone.

I sat on the bed for a couple of moments thinking about what just happened and what was going to happen. Sam must have came in when I wasn't paying attention because when I looked up he was sitting beside me. He started off with asking who Castiel was.

After I explained everything to him, he completely understood. Sam moved a piece of hair out of my face and said. "Hey, Sari look at me. I know what it's like to lose someone. If I had a second chance with Jess I'd take it in a heartbeat. That's what you have to do."

I looked at Sam and all I could do was smile and wrap my arms around him. Sam hugged me back tighter then let go when Dean and Eric entered the room.

"Friends, until the time is right." Sam whispered then got up and walked to the other side of the room.

Castiel appeared in the room, looking worried then said. "The prophet is in danger. We have to bring her and the one she is staying with here until the demons stop."

"Dean, don't hate me." I pleaded.

"Why would I hate you?" Dean asked sounding confused when he looked away from the tv.

"You'll see." I said then both Castiel and I left the room.

We appeared in my old apartment in Atlanta. The living room was a mess but not from Salem, from demons throwing things around. The was a scream coming from the bedroom so we ran to the room.

When I opened the door there was a short girl with long blonde hair in a pair of jeans, boots, blue shirt and a leather jacket fighting a demon. Salem was fighting another one as well.  Cas went and smited the demon that Salem was fighting while the blonde girl pulled a knife from her boot and stabbed the demon. The skeleton of the demon lite up yellow, she removed the blade and the demon fell to the floor, dead.

"That was my kill!" Salem yelled as she shoved Cas backwards.

"Hey, Salem." I called out. Her head snapped in my direction then she tackled me to the ground while hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she helped me back up.

"It's sorta bittersweet."

"What do you mean?" She asked obviously confused.

"You and Orion have to come back with us."

"How does she know my name?" Orion added in but we both ignored her.

"You mean with the group? I can't go back there, not yet. Dean's there and I'll see you and Sam being all cute." Salem began ranting.

"Sam and I broke up." I noticed a smile on Castiel's face but continued. "You and the prophet are in danger, you have to be with us."

"The what?" Orion and Salem said in unison.

"Sariel, we have to go. More demons are near." Cas informed me.

Cas grabbed a hold of Orion, I grabbed a hold of Salem and we left. When we reappeared in the motel room, Dean turned around and his smile was gone.