A Baby On The Way.

~Salem's POV~

It was around three in the morning when I woke up with a terrible pain in my stomach. I ran out of bed and into the bathroom emptying my stomach once more. Crowley was standing in the doorway, watching over me. 

"Are you okay, Salem?" Crowley asked as he walked over to me.

"I'm just not feeling well, that's all." I told him because that's what I hoped. 

"This is the fourth night in a row that you have woken up and thrown up, love. I'm going to call a doctor for you." Crowley told me.

"No, it's nothing I promise." I lied. 

After I got up and brushed my teeth I went back to bed. When I woke up again I went to go take a shower, so I could think about things. I turned on water, nice and cold then stripped and sat under the running water. The first thought was that I was just sick and it was nothing to worry about and my second thought was way worse. I would have to talk to Dean about this if it was true. 

About an hour later I quickly got dressed, wearing my Jack Daniels t-shirt and my boots. It was honestly too hot in Hell to wear my leather jacket. Crowley was sitting down at a table doing Luci knows what, when I entered the room.

"Hey, do we have any licorice?" I asked, smiling at Crowley.

"No because you hate licorice and banned it from Hell, remember?" Crowley stated sounding confused. 

"Oh yeah, well that was stupid of me. I'm going to go run and get some. I'll be back later." I said as I kissed him in the cheek then left.

~Sariel's POV~

I was at one of my get away spots when I heard Sam's voice praying to me. 

"Uh, Sariel? We need you to come back. Not only because we have questions but because we have a case. Also I need to talk to you. Things that I don't want to say over prayer. Please come back. Dean is starting to freak about about some things that Salem said." 

I left and appeared in a motel room that the boys were staying in. Niether of them were facing me , so I had to make it clear I was in the room. "Hey." I said softly as I looked around the room. "Where's Orion and Eric?"

Sam was the first one to turn around, he was smiling which made me smile. "Where were you?" he asked. "And they have their own room. They've been...um...kinda busy since you left." 

"Some random island off of the coast of Austrailia." I told them and I totally disreguarded his comment. 

"Dude, Austrailia?" Dean added. 

"Yes, Austrailia." I told him. "What case did you guys find?" 

"Some random, heathly guy dropping dead because of a heart attack. There has been more than one reported case." Dean said. 

There was a knock on the door and both Dean and Salem looked at each other confused. When Dean answered the door Salem was standing there with a bag of licorice and a bottle of whipped vodka in her hand. 

"Hey guyssssa." Salem slurred. 

"Are you drunk?" Dean asked.

"Nooooo, that would be irresssponsssible of meeeee." Salem slurred again.

"What do you mean?" Dean questioned as he sat her down on the bed. 

"Pregnant people aren't supposed to drink." Salem stated. "At least I think I'm pregnant. I don't really know for ssssure." 

Dean's face went white and then he looked at me. "Are you able to figure out?" 

I nodded then walked over to Salem. Salem relaxed a little bit as I placed my hand on her stomach. With my hand on Salem's stomach I felt a strong heartbeat which was her own then there was a smaller heartbeat which was the baby's. I looked at Dean and he knew. 

"So you and Crowley are having a baby." Dean said but there was hurt in his voice. 

"I don't even know how far along I am." Salem cried. 

"You're three months." I told her and Dean's face fell once again. "Unless Salem cheated on you with Crowley, it's yours Dean. I can make sure if you want." 

"Please?" Dean asked. 

I placed my hand on Salem's stomach once more, this time my fingers entered her skin. Salem cried out and I removed my hand. "The baby is yours." I told Dean and he sat down next to Salem on the bed.