2

The chirping of the birds and slanted sun rays cause me to stir on my bed.

What time is it? I slid my hands on my side table to check on my phone.

Gosh! It's already 9:30 in the morning!

Ba't pa kasi may pa bar bar pa kagabi.
Rachel, wake up! I slapped my face and heaved a sigh.

Gosh, my head. It's throbbing again.

Hours shouldn't be wasted. Even minutes.

I immediately go to the bathroom to start my day.

After a couple of minutes, I found myself sitting on my chair in the front of vanity mirror.

Starring at my reflection. My eyes. Even I smile, it doesn't reached my eyes.

My nose, it's just the same. Somehow missed being kissed on it.

My lips, I wet my lips and bite it. I missed his kisses.

No, I don't need him to touch me or kiss me. 8 long years, I never yearn for him.

He chose this situation, be it. I always gave him what he wanted. Even his freedom. So much freedom indeed.

But he never chose me over those circumstances and people.

I feel the breeze overwhelming my skin as I removed my robe and put on my above the knee length nude dress.

I'm ready for the another tiring day.

I went out of my house and ride on my car. I shouldn't be late.

Ba't ba kasi may pa bar pa kagabi ha, Rachel?

It's fine to unwind and relax, my dear.

Hays. So much with the fight my brain cells. Just rest there and think of your client's case.

After a couple of minutes, I arrived to Guidotti Imports. Seems like they are having visitors?

"Good morning Ma'am Rachel." Agatha greeted me as I walk to the hall way.

"Good morning. Who came? This early in the morning?" I curiously asked.

"Ma'am, do you already forgot? Your business meeting will start 4 minutes from now." She nervously said.

Oh gosh, stupid Rachel!

"Yeah, yeah. How come I forgot. Thank you."

I immediately walk and pressed the elevator's button 'til 9th floors.

As I went out of the elevator, I search for my... Oh gosh, where is that?

While searching in my bag, I didn't notice...

"Ugh." I bumped into a muscular body of a man?

I looked up and saw him.

What? Anong ginagawa nya dito?

Minutes of silence and finally he spoke.

"Hi Rachel." He timidly said.

"What brings you here?" I asked, avoiding to sounds harsh.