Autumn 74

The sunrays peaked in the windowpane of their room.

Rachel opened her eyes slowly while calculating her senses and when she realized that Richard's still on their bed she abruptly become seated, without further ado she wakes him up by tapping his shoulder.

"Richard, you're late." She repeatedly spilled while still tapping his shoulder.

She resented giving in yesterday's night. Without even thinking twice that he had a flight to catch in the morning.

She slowly swallowed the lump in her throat before she can actually knew that she's been staring at Richard's lips while thinking their love making.

"Chard, gising na." She continuously poking him and she can't just imagine how tired he was on what they just made. She'd been the one who'd in charge in their lil amendments and it's very unusual.

His eyes slowly become half open while groaning, his sight hardly vision the wall clock.

And Rachel's face welcomed his sight, "Alas nuebe na po Mister." She clearly said.

Richard's sight seems illuminated by her face as if he saw an angel comes from heaven.

He is about to lean forward to kiss her but her palm welcomed his lips.

"Late ka na po, baka hindi ka na makaalis nyan." She warned him. But part of her wanted him to stay all day long in the bed, just the two of them but it's a big no? Isn't it? He badly needed to attend that conference.

"I would love to, Love." He spoke not even on his proper senses.

"Sus, bumangon ka na dyan. Tinawagan ako ni Papa, as if he knew na ayaw kong paalisin ka. Ayun, napagsabihan pa ako along the phone. Sige na bago pa isipin ng mga magulang ko na I am a se---" She gulped after realizing what she's talking about.

Richard grinned like a special child while Rachel's been humiliated in her own thinking and wordings.

"Mansanas.." Richard just spoke and Rachel just didn't get it.

Rachel abruptly covered her body with their comforter and run towards their comfort room.

"Namumula ka na naman! You're so great yesterday's night, I would like to commend you for that!" He shouted while grinning insanely thinking how Rachel gone wild.

And Rachel didn't get a word to spilled, she's not even drunk to just forgot what she did.

She almost ate what shouldn't be eaten.

If not only for his respectful husband, she aleady did it.

She's so embarrassed right now.

Stephen on the other side, woke up because of his Tito William's phone call.

"Good morning, anak." William said along the line still in his groggy voice.

Stephen's smiled over, the thought of first thing in the morning his true father called him sounds so sweet and thoughtful.