Autumn 25

"Who's up to cake pops?!" Mathilde stated handling the cake pops Rachel made a while ago.

And Rachel saw how Stephen eyes delighted in owe. He really loves sweets and she definitely knew it because her mother always baked for Stephen since they got here.

"Woah! Mamita! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed while standing up and walking towards her Mamita. He excitedly grab the tray on his Mamita's hands and put it on the center of the table. 

Rachel and Richard looked upon each other. But before Richard speaks, Rachel consciously speak out.

"It looks like delicious, Mama." Rachel spilled.

And Richard stared at her in disbelief. 'Bakit ayaw nyang malaman ni Stephen na sya ang gumawa nun?' He thought confusedly but eventually shrugged it off when Stephen is already in his side, handling him the cake pops Rachel made.

He gives him a small smile and get it, "Thank you, nak." And he pulled Stephen closer to him and whispered, "Thanks Tita Rachel, she made this for you." And there he winked at his child.

Richard saw how happy his child is, he can feels that Stephen is so overwhelm in what Rachel made him feels right now. And for Richard, this act of Rachel made him so glad, knowing that Stephen is happy. 

And Stephen came back to his seat and hold Rachel's hands that made Rachel front the child and 'again' felt the unknowable feelings that flow inside her body.

"Tita, thank you." And there she saw the twinkle in the child's eyes.

She can't resist from hugging this child and so she did without even thinking twice. 

After their dinner, Rachel made everyone went on their bed and she busy again herself on the kitchen to washed the dishes.

Once in a while, she finally feels not alone and she has a family to count on. 

Even if her Mama didn't let her did the washing she truly insisted. She didn't hire a maid because literally before, she's just alone in her house and no need for that. 

She really tried to live in her own.

After washing all the dishes on the sink, she removed her apron and dried her hands. 

Before she actually finished everything, she saw a shadow on the living room that made her somehow nervous? She thinks.

'Why the hell Mama 'til now fond of turning off the living room's light when no one's in there?' She thought.

She thinks of an idea before going in the living room.