Autumn 13

"How could Simon do that to you?" He's so confused right now. Even though it's evident that she's telling the truth.

"He let me drove that time. Sabi nya, his wife needed him because their child was sick. And remember, that time we had a hard fight because of Se... Selina. And I let him. Nakauwi ako ng bahay. Complete toes and fingers. I texted you and you didn't even respond to my numerous texts, who will? E, puro mura yun e. I'm so frustrated because Simon just send me a picture to my office at nalaman ko na tauhan pala sya ni Selina. Kayong dalawa nasa hospital, looking for the gender of your child. At ayun ako, nagmumukmok... Tell me, do I have the right to be mad or not?"

He sighed. That is striking to his nerves.

"You have the rights." That's the only thing he could ever say.

"You didn't even know the gender of our child. Mali pala. Ngayon mo lang nalaman. Tapos, you reason out na nagkamali ka. Kasi akala mo ako si Selina the last time you got drunk kaya mo nabuntis? Magkamukha ba talaga kami? You're almost the million person who told me that." She sighed.

"Rachel, I'm sorry."

She shakes her head.

"Then, lagi ka ng wala sa bahay nun. Sabi mo kasi, mahirap magbuntis si Selina and the baby would die if you're not going to take care of them. But, that fucking medical findings were just fake as her!" She shouted.

He abruptly, hugged her and stopped her from freaking out.

He remembered, every time they talked about it she just messed up and throw things up.

"Hindi. Kaya ko. Kaya ko ng sabihin lahat ng nalalaman ko."

"Shhhh. Rachel, I'm so sorry, okay. I'm so sorry." He just cupped her face and hugged her once again.

She let herself rest in his broad chest, letting herself to calm down and continue her statements.

"She really wanted you to be hers. Sabi ko nun sa sarili ko, we're both pregnant at ewan ko ba I care for your baby in her, kahit ang sakit sakit. Kasi sabi mo nga di ba? That was a mistake. And I believe in you. Kasi ayokong mawalan ng ama ang anak ko, just like Selina. But she's a bitch! Total fuck up bitch! That's why she deserves to die!"

Richard is outspoken in what he heard.

The policemen told me wasn't a lie? He thought.

"Pero malas ko. Nadamay ang anak ko dahil sa kanya. She just deserve the hell! Pero ang anak ko, he didn't deserve to die just that soon. At dahil yun sa kanya!"

"Wait... wait Rachel. Is it true? You.... you killed her?"

She slowly get up her head in his chest and slapped him.

"She killed my son!"

"But, you have the intention to kill her?" He asked in disbelief.

"Hindi ko magagawa yun! Kahit pa gustong-gusto kong maghiganti sa kanya noon. I can't live in hell kaya hindi ko ginawa! Wait, are you accusing me?"

"No. No, it's not that Rachel." He devastatingly said.

"I'll sleep. Sarado mo na lang ang pinto kapag aalis ka na." She emotionless said.

That's the thing. She didn't want to tell the story because of course the rumours that she killed Selina will became alive once again.

Kahit gusto kitang patayin noon. I don't have the rights, Selina. Patahimikin mo na ako ngayon. She thought while heading to her room.

On the other hand, Richard can't imagine it. It's all confusing.

"Your wife should double carefully. Medyo maselan ang pagbubuntis nya." The doctor from the other bario said. They can't just made their check ups in their own city because this is a big messed for Richard and Rachel's marriage.

"Thank you, Doc." He said, voice sounded so much nervous and frustrated.

"Kaya don't stress me out, Daddy." Selina said to him and clung to his arm.

"We'll get going, Doc. Thank you again."

They went inside the car and he started to drove.

"Can you just stay at home once? Just for tonight? Please." She pleaded like a child.

"Marami pa akong aasikasuhin. And one more thing, it's our anniversary." He said without looking in her.

She didn't respond and it made Richard surprised.

That's why he take a look at her.

And with that. He heaved a heavy sighed.

They already in Selina's house.

Richard went out and open the door for her.

"I papasok ko lang 'tong sasakyan. Wait inside, mahamog na."

There she knows that Richard is staying for tonight.

She smiled widely and went to her house.

-------------------

She's lying on the couch waiting for her husband to come home watching her favourite movie, The Parent Trap.

She checked her phone to see what time is it.

12:32 a.m. but still there's no sign of him.

She already contacted him for several times but still there's no response.

She got pissed off and went out of there house and drive.

-------------------

Richard went out of Selina's house since someone is there to accompanied her and he abruptly went to the bar.

He can't just manage everything. He feels so damned on what he had done. He didn't like it in the first place.

The responsibility of being a father is the only one he's holding unto, that's why he can't disagree in all of Selina's whereabouts.

He has the rationale.

No one knows his past.

"Pare, finally you're here!" Leo greeted.

He let himself to get the bottle of hard drink on the table and drink it straight.

"Oh, may problema ang Ricardo natin. Spit it out." Joey said.

He just stared at the bottle and become seated.

They stared at him and waited for a couple of minutes before he speak out.

"Tangina, ganon ba ako kasamang tao?" He said while on the verge of crying.

"Pare..." John consoled him.

"Hindi ko na alam, e. Anniversary namin ni Rachel ngayon tapos itong si Selina na diagnosed ng doctor na maselan ang pagbubuntis. And I can't just let her. Hindi ko na alam, Pare e. Pinaparusahan nya ba ako? Hindi ko naman ginusto ito e. I just made a fucking vision mistake!"

"Pare, umuwi ka na. Baka hinihintay ka na ng asawa mo sa bahay. Buntis din yun. Nag-aalala na sa'yo yun. At si Selina, hired a yaya for her para naman secured din sya at hindi ka mag-alala sa magiging anak mo sa kanya."

After their conversation he headed into their house, found no one.