Autumn 43

The Mommy-Baby Date is so fun they get along so well.

They are almost 8 hours away from home but it feels like they have their own home in each other's company.

She's parking her car in the garage.

Rachel unbuckled the child's seatbelt and lift him again but now she didn't put him down, she started walking while Stephen's peacefully sleeping, head on Rachel's shoulder.

She can't imagine that she can truly have this moment, wherein she can feels that she's a true mom right now, no pretending, no hesitations, no doubts.

And she thought, when you're thinking your child's welfare, yourself isn't supposed to be selfish and thankfully Stephen thought her to back her sense of rationality and love centered heart.

She is about to twitched the doorknob in their front's door when she smell a very familiar perfume, Richard.

She's behind Rachel.

Rachel is about to open it when his hand hold on the doorknob also, of course their hands are overlapping.

And Rachel can't help herself but to sighed.

"Iaakyat ko na si Stephen sa kwarto para makahiga na sya ng ayos." She stated out of nowhere.

He slowly hold her shoulders and speak, "Rachel, ako na. Mabigat yan e, I'm sure pinagod ka nya kakalaro sa play house." He stated hesitantly, he remember how Rachel groined in pain yesterday.

He slowly slid his hands on her bare arms as if saying sorry for what he did yesterday.

She twitched the doorknob and go inside the house.

She walks straight to her room.

And there, she put the child in her bed.

She seated there for about 10 minutes, staring on Stephen's face.

She felt that she can get some strength with Stephen, strength to understand more things and not to tolerate her anger, because obviously that's not the solution.

She stands up and change her clothes into her comfy clothes.

She went downstairs to get some water because her throat is seemingly dry.

Before she can actually went back upstairs, she's tempted to go with the garden.

Maybe to breathe some fresh air, if there's any.

When she opened the garden's door she saw Richard sitting on the bench having a bottle of Infinity Vodka.

She is about to walk away when she heard him says her name.

"Rachel..."

She is about to stepped her foot to continue walking but her mind and heart stopped her, this is very unusual isn't ?

Her mind and heart to be so well functioning by now.

She heaved a sigh before turning around and walk in his position.

She's now infront of Richard, Richard's sitting, Rachel's standing.

She's looking above, hugging herself, as if wishing upon the star.

This made her calm, the stars.

"Kamusta ang opisina?" She asked calmly.

And Richard isn't used to in her acts right now.