Autumn 26

The following day flipped.

And like what Rachel's promised to her Papa, Mama, Richard and Stephen she gave them VIP tickets to watch live on NBA. 

While Rachel has to attend her client's trial once in awhile again.

"Anak, are you sure hindi ka sasama? You can just tell your secretary to make things for you today." Mathilde reminded Rachel.

"Ma, I'm really sorry. Gustuhin ko mang sumama but... You know... My duty as a lawyer needs me." And there she holds her Mama's hands avoiding her to get mad again.

And there she smiles timidly, and for that Rachel knew that her Mama's quite fine on what she truly dreamed of.

"Mag-iingat ka, anak ha." And there she hugged her daughter and kissed her temple.

"Ma, thank you." And they pulled out, "Please, enjoy this day guys!" She reminded all of them.

"Of course, anak! Thank you for this treat! Like the old days, naalala ko na naman how your Mama swept off her feet just to watch my game. Tanda mo pa, Honey?" And there he winked at Mathilde.

"Sus, oo na. So, Rachel we have to go. I love you, Hija." And there, Mathilde and Robert headed out of the house while Richard's currently waiting.

"Ako ba walang ano?" And he pout.

And Rachel can't calculate her irritation again against Richard.

"Oh ayan!" She let him kissed her palm.

"Bye, Stephen." And there, she hugged the child and Stephen abruptly peaked a kiss on Rachel's cheek and run following his grandparents outside while waving.

And there, she found herself dumbfounded.

"Nakakaselos naman." Richard eventually spoke.

And she rolled her eyes.

"Ang kulit-kulit mo no? Dalian mo na dyan, malelate kayo sa 1st game dahil dyan sa kamanyakan mo." She said.

"Ay? Hala sya? Ako pa yung manyak? Hindi ha. Para kiss lang e." He scratched his head while walking away from her.

But before he reached the door's way, Rachel abruptly run towards his back and hug him from behind.

And of course, Richard seemingly dreaming.

"Mag-iingat ka." Rachel spoke.

He feels her arms loosen its gripped and he unconsciously front her and cupped her cheeks.

They can breathe each other's breath while staring intently in each other's eyes.

"I will. Wait for me, mamaya." And there, their lips clashed once again.

As if their lips have their own mind speaking their love and care for each other.

After that, they pulled out and Rachel turned her back at him and get herself busy fixing her things inside her bag.

And there he is, having his hands on his waist while smiling like an idiot staring at her busying herself.

He already knew her tactics.

"Dad, malelate na tayo!" He heard Stephen shouted outside.

He doesn't have the choice, even if he really wanted to just stay at home and be with this wonderful woman, he can't just let everyone keeps on waiting outside.

"Oo 'nak! Daddy's coming!" And there he turned around and continually walks outside.

And now, Rachel touches her lips and smile like an idiot also.