Autumn Gold

"Dito muna ako, Simon. Eto na ang pagkakataon ko para makuha ang Guidotti Imports dito sa US. At ikaw na ang bahalang magmanman sa mga yan." The other voice along the line says.

"Sige, kung yan ang gusto mo. Pero tandaan mo ang kasunduan natin ha? Huwag kang makakalimot." Simon reminded while smiling like an evil.

"Don't worry, this will be too much for both of us, Simon. Siguraduhin mo lang na this time, magugulo na ang binuo nilang huwad na pamilya." The voice said before laughing horrifically.

"Darating din tayo dyan, wait ka lang okay?" Simon answered before ended the call.

He dragged his feet above the table while apparently sitting on his swivel chair.

He kissed the picture before smiling widely like a stupid.

On the other hand, Rachel and Richard enjoyed their day so much.

They didn't even noticed that it's already 6 o'clock in the afternoon.

But the sun goes down and they witnessed the sunset, Richard's hugging Rachel from behind.

They are both smiling as if they're not tired on what they did the whole afternoon.

"Rachel, napatawad mo na ba talaga ako?" He asked out of nowhere.

Rachel's a bit surprised on what he asked.

She slowly looked up to see Richard's eyes and there she speak, "Ano sa tingin mo?"

"Hindi ko alam.. Alam mo yung pakiramdam na gusto kong umasa dahil dito... Dito sa kung anong meron tayo ngayon.." He stated seriously.

"Aaminin ko sa'yo... I'm still scared..." Rachel told him looking away from his gazed.

There's a sudden pain inside his heart. But of course, he can't blame Rachel. And now, their status isn't important, as long as they are fine like this, they doing the 'things' what the married couple did, they are now comfortable with each other again, this is more than enough for him, supposedly. Supposedly, but his heart craved for more.

"Rachel, you know how much I love you." He said making Rachel fronted him.

But Rachel looked down biting her lips.

"I know.. At nararamdaman ko yun.. But still I'm sorry Richard... Until I didn't find my true self..."

Richard cut her off. He didn't want to hear what she's going to say.

He put her index finger on her lips.

"I understand." He said a bit disappointed but still he don't have any choice.

She look at his eyes as if saying sorry.

Richard assisted her to ride on her horse. He handled her waist and lift her up.
And he followed after.

He's seating behind Rachel.

Before they finally go, Rachel looked back to see Richard's face, he looks a lil bit sad and the only thing she could do is to focus her vision in front.

She's hurting inside seeing Richard's emotions.

She's blaming herself why she's not ready yet.

'Ano na naman bang kaartehan yan, Rachel? Pakiramdam siguro nyan pinapaasa mo lang sya.' Her other self scolded.

They are quiet all along their ride.

No one speak.

'Lahat naman gagawin ko, Rachel e. Bigyan mo lang ako ng malinaw na pagkakataon. Hindi yung ganito.. Minsan okay, minsan hindi ko mawari ang nasa isipan mo... Bakit mo ba ako ginaganito? Kaparusahan sa kasalanang di ko naman sinasadya?' His other self also exclaimed while he's maneuvering the horse.