Autumn 36

Since Rachel was absent Richard took over her job.

And of course, Richard's first day is so controversial in her employees.

They didn't know that Rachel is already married to this adonis.

They thought, Richard is just another CEO of Guidotti Imports from other country, yes he is, but that's not the only profile he had, right? He's the husband of Rachel.

"Naku, Agatha! Nakita mo na ba yung papalit muna kay Mam Rachel?" Jane whispered to her officemate.

"Hindi pa, late ako di ba? Bakit? Anong meron dun?" She asked curiously while fixing some files in her table.

Jane come closer to Agatha's seat before speaking again, "Huy bruha! Ang gwapo! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She stated while preventing herself to be heard out loud.

"Talaga? Hay naku! Na'san yan, balato mo na sa'kin! Para naman hindi na ako NBSB!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Anong NBSB? Di ba nagkaron ka na ng jowa dati? Paano ka naging No Boyfriend Since Birth, aber?" She stated putting her hands on her waist.

"Loka! Para sa akin NBSB means No Boyfriend Since Binasag." She spilled in a sad tone.

"Binasag? Paanong binasag? You mean.... After you had sex? Iniwan ka nya?" Jane asked curiously.

"Kaloka ka! Ang bastos ng bunganga mo! Sinaktan nya ako emotionally, ganon! Napakadumi ng utak nito! Hala, sige na balik ka na nga dun sa upuan mo." She frankly stated continuing her paperworks.

"Defensive." Jane whispered while going back to her seat.

Agatha see Richard's walking towards her and her jaw just literally drop as she noticed how hunk he is and how handsome man he is, as if the Lord's gave everything to him when He showered good face and body features.

"Hello Miss? Miss?" He actually stated three times from now.

And there, Jane see how Agatha's stares at Richard, as if her sanity had taken away.

Jane abruptly hits Agatha's left arm and shoot! Agatha's came back into her senses.

"Ye--yes Sir? What can I do for you?" She said while focusing her gazes in the documents on her table.

And Richard noticed how this lady become uneasy and can't look into his eyes now.

'Nakapag drug test kaya ang mga empleyado ni Rachel dito? Kanina kung makatitig wagas, ngayon naman ayaw tumingin.' He speculated in his mind.

He got a news from Mathilde that Rachel is always been mad on her employees for a shallow reason. That's why he thought that he can actually compensate to her employees now that he's here for a meantime.

"Ganyan ba ang turo sa inyo ng Ma'am nyo kapag nakikipag-usap sa ibang tao? Nakayuko?" He stated with authority voice.

She looked up and shivered in fear.

"Hindi po Sir." She said and bowed her head again.

"From now on, ako ang makakasama nyo muna. And I want you to feel comfortable sa akin ha? Don't hesitate to talk with me, kapag may problema kayo physically, emotionally, financially and most especially spiritually. Okay?" And his voice change into a jolly one.

And all of them become stunned of how their new boss get along with them in his first day indeed.

Honestly, in their stay here in Guidotti Imports, US branch they never feel alive once again.

Whenever they stepped their feet in this company, they already accepted that Rachel is welcoming them to hell.

"Okay Guys? Tapos may after party tayo mamaya ha for your job well done. Nabasa ko yung sales nyo, you're consistently number 1. Congratulations!" He said throwing his hands through the air.