Autumn 35

The following day everything's back to its blue ambiance...

Like a withered flower in Rachel's garden that she's now busy watering of.

She thought, after they came, she didn't have the time with the things that become her priority when she's trying to put back the pieces that have been broken.

And she thought, she can bits and a bits fixed everything on, but she's frantically wrong again.

She can't just accept them both, Richard and Stephen.

After she saw the annulment paper that has been signed?

After she remembered everything he did wrong to her?

After her past eats her down again.

'Anong akala nila? Ganon lang kadali yun? I will forgive those who broke me? Just a few actions of sweetness maaayos na ang lahat? Na hindi na ako masasaktan? Na we can start a new one? Big hell no! Lahat ng pinagdaanan ko dito sa US mag-isa ay di matutumbasan ng kahit anong pang aamo, dahil hindi ako isang hayop. I'm not a fox in the Little Prince Story, no one can tamed me.'

While thinking of those, surprisingly no tears escaped from her eyes. It feels like tears can't washed away her agony anymore, her lost, her downfall, her melancholia, her misery.

No used of crying.

They say, if you don't let it out, the grief becomes a scream trapped inside your soul. A constant cry in the dark, a sob you can never release.

So scream, shout,  cry, the way the sky does with thunder and lightning and rain...for it knows it is being cleansed, it knows that it's storm is the only way to release the pain.

But for Rachel's case, she already did those and hell yeah, she moved on for a while but the pain inside stays.

Stay as if the pain's home is in her.

Stay as if the pain loved Rachel so much and she already found herself loving the pain also.

Stay as if the pain console her and will never leave her.

The pain is the only thing she can count on. 

The only thing that matters to her is whom who stayed and loyal not whom who stayed but doing something against her perspective.

She felt someone's arms hugged her from the back and she knew it.

It's Richard.

He continually sniffed Rachel's hair and whispered, "Kamusta ang pakiramdam ng Reyna ko?" He asked.

Rachel's mind wanted to pushed him away but her heart didn't want to.

"I'm fine." She said still watering her flowers.

"Hindi ka na nagsusuka? Nahihilo? Hmmm." He stated while sniffing her hair.

"Hindi na." She answered casually.

Rachel can feels Richard's hands below her breast and she just rolled her eyes.

"Gomez, ang kamay." She warned.

He only chuckled then he abruptly squeezed  her right breast that made Rachel to gasp an air.

"Aray ko Richard!" She groined while slapping her hands for him to pulled that out of her shirt. 

Richard pulled out and chuckled again while biting her earlobe.

"Oh bakit Rachel! Anong nangyari?!" Her mom screaming while walking towards their direction, she's so nervous that something bad happened to Rachel.