Autumn 49

Mathilde's still nervous on how Rachel's mind works.

Yes, she's so happy that finally after 8 long years she's coming with them again, but she didn't clearly know if it is for good? Or for a vacation also. What matters the most to her is, she's coming home.

But she's still wondering why did she changed her mind.

She thought, after Rachel knew that she hid her long lost sister she'll have hard time to made her go back to the Philippines, but now...

Here they are.

Richard's twitching the doorknob of their hacienda.

Rachel slowly stepped her foot to their house, as if reminiscing every moments they had here before, her mom, her dad and her.

No memories of Rosha at all. Because that's the main reason why they relocated here in Sta. Rosa.

"Anak, your room is still there." Mathilde hesitantly says.

She only nod and walk heading to her room, upstairs.

But before Richard followed Rachel, Mathilde called his name.

"Kailangan kitang makausap." She said almost whispering.

He's really sensing something not really good that's why he nodded.

"Ihihiga ko lang po muna si Stephen sa kwarto nya." He said, still holding Stephen in his arms.

"Sige Richard, hihintayin na lamang kita sa office ni Robert." She stated.

Rachel's now on her bedroom.

She dragged herself there before sighing heavily.

She's thinking of going again on the place where Rosha had lost.

Is she ready?

On the other hand after Richard put Stephen in his room.

He went downstairs to finally talk to Mathilde.

"Richard... Nalaman nya.... I...ikaw ba ang nagsabi sa kanya?" She asked hesitantly.

Richard is stunned.

"Mama, tulad ng sabi nyo sa'kin huwag kong ipapakita yung picture at sinunod ko po kayo. Pano ito nalaman ni Rachel?" He stated, even him became startled on what Mathilde has asked.

"Pasensya ka na ha, kung sumagi sa isip ko na ikaw marahil ang nagsabi sa kanya... Ikaw lamang ang pinagsabihan ko nito at maliban sa amin ni Robert ay wala ng nakakaalam na iba sa pangyayaring yun." She stated while thinking heavily.

"Who could that be?" Richard asked almost whispering.

"Malakas ang kutob ko Richard, ang nagpadala sa ating lahat ng litrato ang may pakana ng lahat ng ito." She said while holding to her forehead.

Richard looked at Mathilde and blinked multiple times.

"Basta Richard, kung saan man sana magpunta si Rachel ay siguraduhin mong kasama ka nya ha. Dahil hindi natin alam ang motibo ng taong nagsabi kay Rachel ng lahat tungkol sa kanyang kakambal." She said while being uneasy.

"Makakaasa kayo, Mama." He said.

On the other hand, Simon called to Rachel again.

"Oh ano Rachel? Naniniwala ka na ba sa akin?"

"Oo. But I don't trust you anymore, Simon. Hindi ko pa rin nakakalimutan ang ginawa mo. Tauhan ka ni Selina." She said along their phone call.