Autumn 48

This is the day of their flights.

Mathilde, Robert, Stephen and Richard are already downstairs waiting for Rachel to be dressed.

The thing that they only knew is that Rachel will just send them in the airport.

"Call your Mommy upstairs, Stephen." Richard commanded.

But before he walks, they saw Rachel heading downstairs with luggage on her right hand and having her personal bag on her left shoulder.

They are all stunned seeing her with those.

Mathilde and Robert look at each other with a timid smile on their face.

Richard and Stephen smile widely with each other.

And of course, Richard help Rachel on her luggage.

When they reached the ground floor, Mathilde speaks.

"Nak, thank you." She said while caressing her arm.

Even though Rachel's a lil bit 'tampo' to her mother she beamed a smile on her.

They all headed to the airport.

While waiting for their flight, they become seated.

Richard's beside Rachel, tugging her closer to his.

"Why did you change your mind?" Richard asked while hand on her shoulder.

"Wala... I realized.. It's about time." She said leaning her head on Richard's broad chest.

Rachel can't say her true agenda.

She promised to herself that she's going to find it out all by herself, without causing messed again to her family, that's why even she's too scattered and broken again because of that tremendous event in the past, here she is being tough even if the situation is hard.

'I can't just let this passed again. Hindi solution ang magpanggap na nakalimutan ang bagay na nais mong maalala... We were happy back then, Rosha..' She thought.

"Pero alam mo, kung sakaling di ka uuwi sa Pilipinas... I'll stay here." He said caressing her arm.

"Sira.. E paano ang trabaho mo dun? Di mo naman pwedeng iasa lahat kay Vicente." She said, still very comfortable in their position.

"Well trained ko na yung mokong na yun. Kahit babaero yun. I can say magaling syang magtrabaho, alam nya ang mga timpla ng alak na gusto ng mga customers." He spilled.

"Sus, ang tamad mo na ha. Balita ko naman noon, napakasipag mo. Halos ayaw mo na nga daw umuwi sa bahay..." She stated without knowing.

Richard is so stunned in what she said.

So, it means? Readers, she's checking on Richard back then?

"So ayun, lumabas din ang totoo. Pinapaespiyahan mo pala ako noon." He said while chuckling.

Rachel is a lil bit taken aback on what she just heard.

"What? Hindi no.. Nagkukwento si Mama lagi kahit.. Kahit di ko naman tinatanong!" She said so sounds defensive.

Richard looked down to see her angelic face. And he can't help it, he smiled like a stupid.

"Bakit nakakunot ang noo ng Reyna ko?" He asked while smiling widely, but before Rachel could speak Richard pinched her nose.

"Ouch!" She screamed but Richard abruptly covered her mouth.

"Huy, Love..." He said warning her to stop.