Autumn 82

The two boys dragged her inside Simon's car.

William become seated at the back with Rachel while Simon's the one who's driving.

"Hindi...hindi yun totoo di ba? Nililinlang lang ako ni Elena. Hindi yon totoo...hindi ko...hindi ko kakambal si Selina..." She spilled while staring at William's eyes.

Why did Rachel can't accept that idea? That truth?

Is it because she hates Selina so much and she became her rival since then with Richard?

Or because, Selina's already dead and Rachel can't accept the fact that her twin sister was already dead?

She hoped that one day, she and Rosha will see each other again. But how?

What if Elena's just misleading her? She didn't believe Elena.

"Rachel, sorry." Simon spoke while driving.

"Simon, sabihin mo sa'king hindi totoo ang sinabi ni Elena! Sabihin mo!" She shouted while staring at Simon who's driving.

"Ang alam ko lang kapatid mo si Selina sa ama pero hindi ko alam..hindi ko alam na sya pala si Rosha." He stated.

"Me too." William spilled.

Rachel can't believe this.

She suddenly remembers that these two punks betrayed her once again, "Nalamon na talaga kayo ni Elena ano? Saan nyo ako dadalhin? Saka nasan ang anak ko? Nasan si Stephen?" She asked calmly. She must not let them see how scared she is, how broken she is on just what she knew, but she don't believe it, she don't believe Elena.

"Hindi ko talaga alam, Rachel." Simon once again answered.

"Ako rin. Maniwala ka Rachel, hindi ko alam saan nagpunta si Stephen." William stated.

Rachel just cupped her face, she can't control her tears.

A heavy rain welcome the car they are riding on.

And Elena can barely see where is Simon's car heading.

"Saan kayo pupunta? Iisahan nyo pa ako ha." She said to herself while still following their direction.

On the other hand, Mathilde and Robert just got home from their vacation.

When Mathilde stepped her foot in their house, her smile vanished.

"Robert..." She called out his husband.

Robert is busy managing their luggages. "Bakit Mathilde?" He asked before continuing inside their house.

"Nasan sila Rachel?" She asked having a heavy feeling inside.

"Baka naman namasyal lang ung dalawa ni Stephen, si Richard nasa conference pa rin." Robert spilled.

She shrugged the thought off before heading at the kitchen.

"Yaya Pearls?" Mathilde spilled when she saw Yaya Pearls on the kitchen, busy preparing a merienda.

"Nasabi po sa'kin ni Mang Bert na darating daw ho kayo ngayong hapon kaya ito po naghahanda ako ng mamemerienda nyo Ma'am." Yaya Pearls stated while still busy managing the sandwiches and juice.

"Naku, nag-abala ka pa...teka. Kelan ka pala dumating dito? Nakakatuwa naman at bumalik ka na ulit sa amin." Mathilde stated while giving her a timid smile.

"Sus si Ma'am naman, naiiyak tuloy ako..." She joked while acting like she's really crying, and she continues, "Ma'am nung umalis ho si Richard saka ho ako pinatawag ni Rachel dito sa bahay." She explained while handling Mathilde a plate of sandwich.